Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
doesnt ur chain kill ppl if they r phantom troupe or smthing

thats what i assumed lol
Well.. kind of.. in a way.. but.. not really quite that straight forward..

First off all I need to find them.. and if I can't find them.. I can't really do anything, because if I use my offensive abilities on anyone who isn't in the troupe I will die.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Early interaction of Alibaba with Jinri is also suspicious, i don't remember to read a solvy post from Jinri, but i didn't read much

I am saying these reading Alibaba's Iso, who know the game better than me maybe can connect some dots
Kiwi gave a good summary on that: she said he viewed UwU and Usopp as town. That's as much info that came out of his reads.

I'll follow town cause the person I care for is town

I don't think I need to anything else after this
Aight.
I think we have been so focused on Robin and Beta this phase that anyone else wouldn’t give us as much info. Still, here’s my pool of suspects.

I liked Ussop’s analysis on Jinri’s interaction with Ali and wouldn’t mind lynching Jinri but I don’t think it will tell us much.

Prime suspect is Noctis but I don’t wanna lynch him yet bc he’s in council. Maybes: Lindt, Queen, Michelle
Noted, there is still the question on who put him in the council, Noctis i mean.

He also interracted with Ali in a weird buddy way.

Also FYI Jinri is immune to investigations
Huh,maybe Ussop was right lmao.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Nero a scum Inventor, giving buffs to a player outside the faction while simultaneously giving the same buff to his team.

Lara Croft a Trapper.

Oden a strong killer.

Skull Knight rather defensive.
And why is it improbable that I am town inventor, Flowa? Minus the whole Nero likes to protect people part.

Status
Not open for further replies.