Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Mel claimed Nero, dont think she's scum.
iirc earlier in the phase she said that my claim and gift to you made her go from thinking I'm in my scum meta to a light sus.

So me claiming and gifting seems town, but now I'm scum inventor? So just the fact that my character could potentially be a character that likes to protect he's a guardian?

But @Flower have you not read the passive that I put out for display at the same time as claiming my role?

I'm anti-social, don't want help. No chats, I want nothing to do with people. Not in-line with a guardian.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This,

Vote Yeeet Robin @novaselinenever @Dragomir

We’re going for this guys.

Yes Robin's gotta go.

Sallucion and Luthon are top 2 after that. Remember them if I get killed N2, or hosts find a sub.

First of all, I don't give many flying fucks about Dyna's dying message.
You mean to tell me a player framed for N'zoth posts claims only 3 players are WoW knowledgeable enough to have framed him and you want to ignore it? Sus

iirc earlier in the phase she said that my claim and gift to you made her go from thinking I'm in my scum meta to a light sus.

So me claiming and gifting seems town, but now I'm scum inventor? So just the fact that my character could potentially be a character that likes to protect he's a guardian?

But @Flower have you not read the passive that I put out for display at the same time as claiming my role?

I'm anti-social, don't want help. No chats, I want nothing to do with people. Not in-line with a guardian.
I don‘t know your role sheet, so no idea what you have or don‘t.

I also just said you being a scum Inventor is the only way I can see you being scum. It‘s still a light sus. Didn‘t even talk about you much this DP.

ancient ningen is better, dragoth might still call him lol

ooo man

this furthers the theory that jinri and natalija are alibaba's scummates off their forced ingame interactions after the iso

this is getting spicy

maybe we go for jinri and not robin what u think? @Fujishiro
We got the night to deal with Jinri if need be, this somewhat feels like an attempt to derail from the Robin Lynch and i dont like it.

We stick to it imo.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I don‘t know your role sheet, so no idea what you have or don‘t.

I also just said you being a scum Inventor is the only way I can see you being scum. It‘s still a light sus. Didn‘t even talk about you much this DP.
Yeah I know. Me being the subject still makes for an interesting conversation for people to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.