Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
My boi, doint leave us.
Man this game is like a second full time job lol
Last 3 days been hell to balance this and work
I don't wanna leave cause I like it so far. Also, Dragon is a good kid and he asked me to join so don't wanna disappoint him.
Just afraid it has to be done. Or I could keep at it but coast af which I don't wanna do tbh
You arent gonna die, town protects its own.
Aiight. Thanks also to @Go D. Usopp ™
Mango...my boy....No one can replace my memes so.....

I‘m not sure about her since she gave you stuff.

The only way she is scum is if that ability also buffs her team in return which would fit an Inventor role.
Only thing that buggs me is that she claimed to have sent something to Yo too.

Its named is Red queen, or blue? and when i checked what that is, it seems to be Nero's sword.

How about...we lynch Mat
You really want him gone huh.

Guys, let's surmise.

Noctis/Jinri/Nat are sus so far.(telll me if i missed someone)

Nat, i will say it again now. But there is no need for actions to be taken against her tonight.

Leaving Jinri/Noctis

For the night.

Also, if someone is able to follow Usopp/Kiwi and Luthon's actions then be my guest.

IRC

Kiwi and Luthon are vouching for each other.

There is a guy that ive only seen a few times

and thats @SinOfGreed he appeared earlier to vote Lanji, but that was it.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
iirc earlier in the phase she said that my claim and gift to you made her go from thinking I'm in my scum meta to a light sus.

So me claiming and gifting seems town, but now I'm scum inventor? So just the fact that my character could potentially be a character that likes to protect he's a guardian?

But @Flower have you not read the passive that I put out for display at the same time as claiming my role?

I'm anti-social, don't want help. No chats, I want nothing to do with people. Not in-line with a guardian.
@Fujishiro don't think you saw this

Status
Not open for further replies.