Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ive received a command that i cannot refuse and i have bloody well tried:catrude:. Firstly i may not harm @MangoSenpai and secondly i must tell him my role. Im going to put it in a spoiler tag so everyone else look away, its not for your eyes.

I am Denzel Crocker

I am Town

I do not appear in the WU (unless some people forget)

I believe in fairies. Each day i must make an essay type post in which i create an argument for the existence (Yes my posts havent really contained much arguments but the host have accepted them. ) If people believe my theory i get +1 vote for each person that believes it. If more people do not believe in my theory or redicule me for the theory i get access to three abilities.
1. i target player and see who he/she visits during the phase.
2. I target player and see who visits that player during the phase (x shot) (bypass ninja passives)
3. I target player and that player will have their passives disabled for a cycle. (Xshot)

If i participate in the succesful lynch of scum or a third party then i gain access to the following abilities:
1. Passive. I cannot be redirected.
2. i target player. i will get the flavour name of any person that visits my target.

During each day i get to select 9 people and they will be in my class chat at night. I get to pick three topics that we will discuss (Im aware you lot dont like my topics and it appears ive mostly been inviting scum in any case, damnit al and lind)
I grade my students. One person gets an A, he/she will be able to able to perform double actions during the following cycle.
One person gets an F, he/she will be roleblocked the following cycle.
All other students gets homework. If they complete the homework, nothing happens. If they dont then i receive their flavour name.

If i get 3 or more votes during a phase then one random vote gets removed. The person whose vote gets removed wont be informed.

My wincon is to eliminate all threads to town.
Thanks teacher! I believe you!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ive received a command that i cannot refuse and i have bloody well tried:catrude:. Firstly i may not harm @MangoSenpai and secondly i must tell him my role. Im going to put it in a spoiler tag so everyone else look away, its not for your eyes.

I am Denzel Crocker

I am Town

I do not appear in the WU (unless some people forget)

I believe in fairies. Each day i must make an essay type post in which i create an argument for the existence (Yes my posts havent really contained much arguments but the host have accepted them. ) If people believe my theory i get +1 vote for each person that believes it. If more people do not believe in my theory or redicule me for the theory i get access to three abilities.
1. i target player and see who he/she visits during the phase.
2. I target player and see who visits that player during the phase (x shot) (bypass ninja passives)
3. I target player and that player will have their passives disabled for a cycle. (Xshot)

If i participate in the succesful lynch of scum or a third party then i gain access to the following abilities:
1. Passive. I cannot be redirected.
2. i target player. i will get the flavour name of any person that visits my target.

During each day i get to select 9 people and they will be in my class chat at night. I get to pick three topics that we will discuss (Im aware you lot dont like my topics and it appears ive mostly been inviting scum in any case, damnit al and lind)
I grade my students. One person gets an A, he/she will be able to able to perform double actions during the following cycle.
One person gets an F, he/she will be roleblocked the following cycle.
All other students gets homework. If they complete the homework, nothing happens. If they dont then i receive their flavour name.

If i get 3 or more votes during a phase then one random vote gets removed. The person whose vote gets removed wont be informed.

My wincon is to eliminate all threads to town.
looks convoluted af lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
im gna stop answering questions now btw, take it as scummy as u like

im not gna reveal much about how my role works. if u wanna lynch me for that then be it

u will ruin how it works if i talked about it

Oh praise our lords, for they are merciful May the words that come out of my mouth be true and wise. Thank you for hosting this game, @Dragomir and @novaselinenever !

Why do you trust her though?

@jinri if you have any evidence that says Usopp tried to kill you / is scum, please present it.
I know them. The lords have notified me of their role. They appeared in the write-up. I will not claim.

and u will get ur time soon too @jinri
I am sure that your team will retaliate tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.