General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

I don't get those recent bounty predictions for Killer, is it just because he's on the roof ? He's such a minor character that I can't imagine him getting to 800 million, let alone a billion. I mean even now, his bounty is very low if we compare it to the other SN's. His relevance is ultimately tied to his captain but he's not a very relevant character himself.

That's how it should work but it's such a huge jump, it's hard to believe he'll get such a huge amount.
The gap between Zoro and luffy is much bigger than killer and kidd in bounties

Both shouldn't even be on the roof,
Oda should have just made SN trio face kaido
BM handle the rest inside the dome

The gap between Zoro and luffy is much bigger than killer and kidd in bounties

Both shouldn't even be on the roof,
Oda should have just made SN trio face kaido
BM handle the rest inside the dome
Yet still Oda decided to bring both of them into the fight.... shouldn’t we acknowledge what Oda is trying to convey? Killer and Zoro are more important than we ever thought in shaping this era, they are going to play a part.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yet still Oda decided to bring both of them into the fight.... shouldn’t we acknowledge what Oda is trying to convey? Killer and Zoro are more important than we ever thought in shaping this era, they are going to play a part.
Nah this actually makes Zoro path to WSS seem boring and meh
Killer path to greatness seem meh also

Kidd and Luffy had to go through YCs and Yonko ...

Zoro and Killer can just jump from fighting vets or whatever to fighting Yonko

Zoro will be WSS without beating any top swordman or even 4 strong swordmen

Oda is just weird with Bounties.
Zoro had a smaller Bounty than Daz Bones
Sanji Nami Usopp and Chopper didn't even get a bounty

At this point every single Strawhat should have a bigger bounty than 500 Millions. But Oda won't do that
Daz Bones bounty is 50M, but Zoro bounty after defeating him is 60M.

Sanji didn't get bounty after defeating Mr. 2 due to plot development. SH Pirates need to get proper establishment of their captain and vice-captain notoriousity ahead before having other crewmates obtaining bounties.

Nah this actually makes Zoro path to WSS seem boring and meh
Killer path to greatness seem meh also

Kidd and Luffy had to go through YCs and Yonko ...

Zoro and Killer can just jump from fighting vets or whatever to fighting Yonko

Zoro will be WSS without beating any top swordman or even 4 strong swordmen
Doesn’t really change the fact Zoro and killer are actually in this fight right now.... it’s no longer a speculation, theory or fanfic....

For me Oda seems to want to speed up the process of making both right hands men stronger without(hopefully) making them too strong in a prolonged fight.

For me Oda seems to want to speed up the process of making both right hands men stronger without(hopefully) making them too strong in a prolonged fight.
This applies to the Entire Strawhats other than Luffy , Law and Carrot if she beats Perospero

This arc feels like the Post Timeskip Enies Lobby in terms of a Bullshit Power Boost. The Luffy Hyper Focus in Dressrossa and WCI has come to bite Oda in the ass

No because Pedro at least wasn't using Sulong when fighting Perospero
Pekoms was loldiffed by The Weakest BM Veteran. Perospero is the second strongest

Legitimately zero justification for Pekom's performance if Carrot even pushes Perospero to High diff
It’s not Carrot alone but Carrot + Wanda in Sulong form. Pekoms was on his own. Also, there’s no indication of Oven being the weakest Veteran.

Don't you think it would be a hilarious gag if Sanji fails to get a billion bounty after Wano? Like, he gets 999,999,999... While Zoro (1.32B), Robin (1.05B), Jinbe (1.12B) and Yamato (1.2B) reaches above 1B...

Imagine his photo in Stealth Black and with 999,999,999 bounty...

J

Jo_Ndule

Doesn’t really change the fact Zoro and killer are actually in this fight right now.... it’s no longer a speculation, theory or fanfic....

Which is a poor writing.
But people are happy coz all they want is "zoro cuts kaido' "Killer this "

Oda failed to write other SNs growth on the roof properly except luffy , maybe kidd.