General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Killer is the only one who won’t get a huge increase, I think. Maybe 500 million, can’t see him getting anything higher than that. And that’s assuming he will survive the fight, which I’m not sure he will.

Hi guys, I'm new here. Let me start with bounties predictions post Wano Arc

Luffy: 3.0 B (for being responsible bringing chaos at NW from DR, WCI and Wano. Leading other SN e.g. Law, Bege and Kid beside own Pirates Fleet shows his emperor quality)
Zoro: 1.12 B (Feared as revival of Oden)
Nami: 266 M (200 M for being SH Pirates and defeat F6)
Usopp: 400 M (200 M for being SH Pirates and defeat F6)
Sanji: 1.077 B (Defeat YC, Legacy of Germa and Raid Suit)
Chopper: 100 M (100 M for being SH Pirates and defeat Numbers)
Robin: 330 M (200 M for being SH Pirates and defeat F6)
Franky: 394 M (300 M for being SH Pirates, defeat F6 and possess Vegapunk tech)
Brook: 383 M (300 M for being SH Pirates and defeat Hawkins)
Jinbei: 1.0 B (nuff said)

Kid: 1.4 B (Triple raised bounty)
Killer: 400 M (Double raised bounty)
Law: 1.5 B (Triple raised bounty)
X-Drake: 0 (Bounty revoked)
Hawkins: Defeated by Brook?
Apoo: Defeated by X-Drake?

Last edited:
I think flat 200 raise for the rest of the crew and allies for taking down a Yonko is the right call. That puts them at

Nami- 266 million
Ussop- 400 million
Chopper- 200 million
Robin- 330 million
Franky- 294 million
Brook- 283 million

Luffy I think is a cert to double his and get 3 billion.

I'm a bit uncertain about Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei. I don't think their bounties will be as high as the Calamities even after this arc- in the same way Luffy won't be higher than Kaido, and I doubt the others generally will be above the Numbers/Tobi Rokko (Ussop and Robin might edge out some of them). Zoro might get just over a billion (1.02 would be his usual multiple of 6 bounty pattern, 1.2 billion at the absolute most), but I don't think he'd be dramatically over that. He's the hardest one to predict because Oda's not gave us Rayleigh or Mihawk's bounty. Even the other four YC1's could give us more of a hint. We don't know where he's roughly going to top out in the end, unlike Luffy (and this effects Sanji and Jinbei to a lesser effect) and that means we don't know what would be too a high a raise for this arc. I could see Sanji getting 999 million because that's the sort of thing that would really annoy him, and it's an unwritten rule that Sanji must always be annoyed by his bounty. And Jinbei could double his and get ~880.

There's not many bounty raises left in the series, and after this Luffy will be considered a great pirate and be ready to meet Shanks. I think those numbers are nice middle of the road Yonko crew bounties. After Elbaf maybe Luffy rises another billion, Ussop definitely hits a billion, the others hard to say.
Sticking broadly to this for the Strawhats. The only change I’d say would be that Zoro is getting to at least, not at most, 1.2 billion now, and that if Jinbei only beats WW instead of Jack he’ll get a 200 million boost with the rest, putting him at 638 million.

Kid and Law between 1.5 and 2 billion, Killer lower than Zoro but above a billion. Marco hard to say because we don’t know his current bounty- we might not actually find out what his current bounty is and Oda could save it until after Wano, where he’d probably be 2 billion.

Yamato, hard to guess for first time bounties, especially given there’s not much pointing to her actual role in the finale of Wano yet.

Sticking broadly to this for the Strawhats. The only change I’d say would be that Zoro is getting to at least, not at most, 1.2 billion now, and that if Jinbei only beats WW instead of Jack he’ll get a 200 million boost with the rest, putting him at 638 million.

Kid and Law between 1.5 and 2 billion, Killer lower than Zoro but above a billion. Marco hard to say because we don’t know his current bounty- we might not actually find out what his current bounty is and Oda could save it until after Wano, where he’d probably be 2 billion.

Yamato, hard to guess for first time bounties, especially given there’s not much pointing to her actual role in the finale of Wano yet.
So much for impregnable crew ~ high bounty distribution
Also I’m hoping Yamato will get Odens bounty. There was no point in Oda not showing it, if he doesn’t use it later on

A 660 million bounty raise (nod to Germa 66) for Sanji would be very fitting, so I can see him getting to 990 million. Or a 666 million raise to get to 996 million. But a 770/777 million raise would make sense too, he’d get to 1.1 B or 1.107 B.

I find it harder to make predictions for Sanji than it is to make predictions for Zoro or Jinbe.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I can't fathom Zoro and Sanji not exceeding the billion beri threshold after Wano.
Zoro, Luffy, Law, Kidd and Killer are basically guaranteed to surpass a billion(Killer may only get up to 800-900mill). After that, it’s not really a guarantee, Sanji(assuming he solo’d Queen) is prolly gonna be in tha 850-1billion pay grade

J

Jo_Ndule

I can't fathom Zoro and Sanji not exceeding the billion beri threshold after Wano.
Bounties are pointless hype for underlings

But even then Zoro and sanji having 1 B coz they attacked a yonko or beat a YC (that lack even hype and stats above Cracker/doffy)
While Luffy had it worse to just exceed 1B... is very annoying to read.
Post automatically merged:

5th biggest bounty right now : Ben Beckman
6th biggest bounty right now : Marco ? (maybe unless WG fucked him after defeate)
6-7th biggest bounty right now : Mihawk
Neither Benn or Marco have bounties above Luffy
Not Mihawk too

I don't get those recent bounty predictions for Killer, is it just because he's on the roof ? He's such a minor character that I can't imagine him getting to 800 million, let alone a billion. I mean even now, his bounty is very low if we compare it to the other SN's. His relevance is ultimately tied to his captain but he's not a very relevant character himself.

Sanji soloing a pirate worth 1.3 B is enough to believe Sanji would have a bounty even higher even if by a slight amount.
That's how it should work but it's such a huge jump, it's hard to believe he'll get such a huge amount.

I don't get those recent bounty predictions for Killer, is it just because he's on the roof ? He's such a minor character that I can't imagine him getting to 800 million, let alone a billion. I mean even now, his bounty is very low if we compare it to the other SN's. His relevance is ultimately tied to his captain but he's not a very relevant character himself.

That's how it should work but it's such a huge jump, it's hard to believe he'll get such a huge amount.
I always placed him in the 870-970 millions range at least , now that he's on the roof I think is possible that he's one of the few who'll surpass the billion (I'm giving him 1.1 bil)

I feel the same way. I predict Killer's new bounty at 750 million beries. That's a 550 million jump from his current bounty.