Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That's no substantial reason. And, I don't believe you.

Has anyone have any info regarding kiwi being town?

If not then has anyone investigated her?
Kiwi buffed me up which restored my passive the first time when it was lost. While Akai was playing as me someone tried to superkill him and he lost a passive which Kiwi restored. We've been in a chat. She claimed her role and powers too me. Unless she's extremely and I mean extremely good at bullshitting, she should be town.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Too late. The actions are already processed. He should die at the end of the day phase, unless he's immune to rcs like Robin was.
As long as you are sure that he is dying then it's fine.

But if salah is getting jailed then how come he is dying at the end of day phase?

salah is of more priority
because he is lara croft
cant have him run around free
and rhea should be role crushed.
He is priority that's why I said role crush and Lynch would have been better

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Light has my full claim
Kiwi buffed me up which restored my passive the first time when it was lost. While Akai was playing as me someone tried to superkill him and he lost a passive which Kiwi restored. We've been in a chat. She claimed her role and powers too me. Unless she's extremely and I mean extremely good at bullshitting, she should be town.
Tell me on which night/day she buffed you up because I have some knowledge due to my abilities

Idk if I like this assumption. Like this is the only thing that I can’t shake off. Ideally, we should get someone to counterclaim too

@SinOfGreed @Missy @Seraphoenix @krogothwolf @RayanOO @Tobi if any of you is Akai/Ulti pls speak up.

However if Noctis really does flip Oden then either Ulti/Akai is inactive or they’re scum.
I've already revealed who I am. I got a big bushy red mustache.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
he alreayd got robin and lemon

jinri is a phantom troupe so he need 1 more if we can kill jinri
we resurrect melon
and offer her for him to kill
but he needs 4 pt members
not just 2 .
Ah, sorry I forgot to mention, the PT members that have died by banishment did not count towards my wincon, as it states I need to kill them with my own 2 hands. That's why I said my wincon is kinda backwards lmao, I can't outright kill the PT unless I manage to steal a kill ability, a real one

Status
Not open for further replies.