Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiwi has to be evil at this point. There has to be an evil fruit in the fruit salad.
tac believes her
I certainly have no reason to
but am not messing with covid
I actually agree with this lol

Don't know but I am unable to bring myself to see kiwi as town lol
At least it takes down Scum Queen.

She‘s probably Dracula.
I doubt Kiwipom appears in the WU...

Night 1 i targeted Kiwipom to see who she visits.
She visited Naomi, Noctis, Rayan and Finalbeta.
i asked Noctis whether anything happaned to him he said no, further there was no role on the WU that visited 4 people.

Dracula only visited 3 and Eiffel Tower visited 5

Night 2
I tried it against and added another action to disable her passives for a cycle... did not get a result. not sure what changed.

i asked Noctis whether anything happaned to him he said no, further there was no role on the WU that visited 4 people.

Night 2
I tried it against and added another action to disable her passives for a cycle... did not get a result. not sure what changed.
@LuthonTheDragDown does this match Kiwi‘s claim?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Night 2
This is what she said on D2 begining

Lmao that Muugen write up.
also uhhh @Fujishiro so did you come back the same?

Also I’ll just say it now that my actions failed. I’m not sure if someone roleblocked me or because I lost the mini game.
If someone roleblocked her then I don't think you will get result that she visited four people unless she can bypass being roleblocked.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Can you check with the hosts? I tried not to answer him too much cause I know that abilities in relation to quoting or talking to people exist lol.

Yeah I’m that paranoid.
I know my ability went through for sure. I am just wondering if it's possible to talk while being jailored or Salah made a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.