Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I hope Kaido use more then just boro breath.
Waiting for the chapter but it would be nice if he do something like Big mom with different attacks.

Probably this or next chapter he show other moves. For now Kaido increasing his tanky list with all these attacks. That dude is a living beast who don't going down.

His list still continue and still all attacks who Kaido tank until now in combination<Oden Totsuka paradise.

Oden Ap and lethal power is beyond all these lvl, even GK looking like joke to Totsuka paradise.
Even primebeard or shanks couldn't hurt Kaido this bad

Oden is a beast
Nobody had his AP.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
The more they talk shit, the more Oda comes around and swing his big ding dong against their face.
Dear Sanji fans, please be kind and reasonable for 1 more week, since the next chapter we might stay on the roof, and we might even get a Zoro focused chapter. You are gonna save yourself from a lot of embarrasment :zosleepy:
Sanji fans are incapable of that. If they cared about the long term they’d never speak ill of Zoro. They live for the week to week, sniffing out artificial perceived Ls.

What’s more pathetic is Zoro fans don’t need to even try to do that. Oda just gives us this

Effortless

I

Indigo

I think people are forgetting the real power of the Gamma Knife. It's a radiation attack against internal organs, yeah it's powerful, but it's not a huge area of effect attack, it works really well against humans because they are small and their organs are really close to each other, but Kaido is Dragon form, his organs are huge and also spreadout along his body, like a snake, Gamma Knife wouldn't causa too much damage in that type of target. It's not as simple as Ryou > Gamma Knife in damage, it's a matter of how they both affect the target. And also, Luffy used Ryou in a huge area of effect attack with Gear Third right on the head of the Dragon, so that shit hit the fucking brain.

Most likely?
I think his internals are less durable than his external body due to the fact that those attacks shouldn't be rendered completely useless but still powerful enough to not take severe damage from those attacks.
After all, Luffy already used internal destruction haki on Kaido with Red Roc - which only dealt superficial damage.

Honestly, I like the fact that Kaido's durability is not the only amazing thing about him. Hell, said dude hasn't even shown BASIC COA yet.

Kaido still has his hybrid and most likely his awakening which will be something much more amazing than his hybrid.
I do think the second round will be already over after 2 - 3 chapters tbh.

By the way, Yamato has ryuo and if Kaido has ryuo as well, this only makes him more threatening than before...

Correct, the hax to bypass the skin - it is similar to internal destruction haki after all.
However, the radiation which ruptures the organs is still AP based.

My knowledge about radiation, especially gamma particles, isn't that highly advanced but is it not necessary how durable an object can be to withstand the particles - piercing at the body - as much as possible?

After all, there ARE robots which can endure some amount of exposure of radiation, way better than humans.
What defense ability is gonna protect you from gamma radiation?

Kaido still has his hybrid and most likely his awakening
As far as we know, zoan awakening is the default state and just gives you higher stats. As for Kaido, I think this dragon form is the awakening. Since Kaido ate a fish DF and probably awakened into a Dragon.
My knowledge about radiation, especially gamma particles, isn't that highly advanced but is it not necessary how durable an object can be to withstand the particles - piercing at the body - as much as possible?

After all, there ARE robots which can endure some amount of exposure of radiation, way better than humans.
I think it depends on the material. If the robot is made out of specific material that keeps gamma radiation away, he won't be harmed. But Kaido's body is organic tissue with tough scales.

Where are people getting Kaido shrugging off GK from? All it says is he lands the attack, what affect it had not mentioned.

In dragon form it clearly not big enough to kill him instantly, but then that’s only the first problem of GK.... The second, how u actually deal with the organ damage. As the fight progresses Kaido only get weaker.

Also weird Luffy already using a stronger version of his strongest attack. Next chapter going to get ugly for the SN
We’ve seen Kaido heal from pierces through his stomach and hand.

Which means that he probably just healed from GK. That’s kinda nuts if you think about. Ryou/penetration haki might literally be the only way to hurt him, otherwise he heals.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
not known for being the sharpest tool in the shed
dont expect high iq moves from big mom
Now that I think about it, how the hell doesn’t she know Luffy is made of rubber? Isn’t she supposed to have a big information network and spies and stuff, she even knew about Zeff. Hell, Luffy fought half her crew and clashed with her, did no one tell her what Luffy’s DF was? :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.