Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nice

I am willing to bet that luthon is scum. If he turns out townie then fuji and usopp will stop spamming posts here in game thread and if he turns out scum then luthon will address me as Reborn sensei for a month
So either way you win?

You complain about my spamming but usually I post for a reason, not my fault you’re a frail old man who can’t keep up 👀

@Seraphoenix
Like 70/30 at this point, he makes so fair points but this is too much of a coincidence.

It’s not like it’s definitive rn, do you have other options for possible scum?

Also did you get the notif about being rced?
Don’t you find it convenient though that the guy who says he can confirm scum is going?

well we know Noctis and Rhea are scum. Maybe even Ussop. Why aren’t we going for the definite person? Can’t Salah be RB or crushed while someone investigates him?

I didn’t receive any notification.

Don’t you find it convenient though that the guy who says he can confirm scum is going?

well we know Noctis and Rhea are scum. Maybe even Ussop. Why aren’t we going for the definite person? Can’t Salah be RB or crushed while someone investigates him?

I didn’t receive any notification.
Thing is the guy that called out Salah was Mango, and mango was indie so I see no reason there would be foul play there.

Salah is currently Rced anyways(or so he claims), and sure we are open to options.

And if we go by that I did tell the others we may have to go for Rhea or Noctis instead.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Flower this was the action. Akai submitted it and an hour later this post was up.

Thing is the guy that called out Salah was Mango, and mango was indie so I see no reason there would be foul play there.

Salah is currently Rced anyways(or so he claims), and sure we are open to options.

And if we go by that I did tell the others we may have to go for Rhea or Noctis instead.
He said that he told the thread he visited those two people way before Mango called him out. Or is he lying? Also what if there is scum who also visited those people? It’s just too convenient that the guy that says he can out scum ends up with a huge wagon.

I say Noctis given he is Oden. What happened to Salah and the vote thing? Did he confirm the three people who voted for him are town?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Kiwi has to be evil at this point. There has to be an evil fruit in the fruit salad.
Odd odd was evil bruh don’t ignore that
I actually agree with this lol

Don't know but I am unable to bring myself to see kiwi as town lol
Just admit that you’re wrong
I doubt Kiwipom appears in the WU...

Night 1 i targeted Kiwipom to see who she visits.
She visited Naomi, Noctis, Rayan and Finalbeta.
i asked Noctis whether anything happaned to him he said no, further there was no role on the WU that visited 4 people.

Dracula only visited 3 and Eiffel Tower visited 5

Night 2
I tried it against and added another action to disable her passives for a cycle... did not get a result. not sure what changed.
Again idk why my actions failed. Even my passives failed. However for the number of visits vs write up problems, afaik sub abilities only appears once

No, I also placed a tracker on her during the day and she visited Noctis.
During the night. Not the day.
havent seen lara do shit since salah has been crushed
Tbf if Lara isn’t rc, they would still abstain to cause confusion

I think there is a reason why Mango was killed.

He had Jinri as his target and probably suspected the right people. I can see Usopp and Rhea being her scum buddies.

While Noctis and Salah are red team.

Rhea knows Noctis is Oden, Usopp has the same info. And just this DP. Pretty weird.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Odd odd was evil bruh don’t ignore that

Just admit that you’re wrong

Again idk why my actions failed. Even my passives failed. However for the number of visits vs write up problems, afaik sub abilities only appears once

During the night. Not the day.

Tbf if Lara isn’t rc, they would still abstain to cause confusion
Meh

I need to confirm something first from the host.

If I get postive answer then I am lynching you

Status
Not open for further replies.