Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Regarding the Kiwi matter. I'll say I am like 97 percent sure she is town. The 3 percent is just me being paranoid lmfao.
> She buffed me and restored my passive. A Guardian wouldn't do that. BB pending but it would also be good for them if I am outta the game.
> Claimed her full role and abilities in our chat.
> Has been open about everything there.

I don't think she's faking it. I even took an extra step to ensure that. If she is scum she sold her morals and principles for that..

Don’t you find it convenient though that the guy who says he can confirm scum is going?

well we know Noctis and Rhea are scum. Maybe even Ussop. Why aren’t we going for the definite person? Can’t Salah be RB or crushed while someone investigates him?

I didn’t receive any notification.
Ignore them man, most of them are most probably scum, they don't care
This is literally my first DP this Game & as soon as i appear, claim to have many abilities to benefit town & then go to sleep, i wake up to find everyone lynching me, because what? because i visited reborn

And btw, Mango's Ability says "Last Cycles" which includes current one too & checks if i'm Phantom Troupe or interacted with one, but whatever, have a good game, sorry for not playing serious & following the game

@Seraphoenix
No he never said anything about visiting Reborn,

Irc the people were asking him to protect Flower as much as Reborn if not more.

Salah didnt confirm anyone for hours on end, he got rced after that and being ''outed'' so he doesnt do some fuckery with all those votes.

Tell me, do you really think there would a role in this game that allows you to unlimited vote him to confirm people's alignments? That's broken.

And why didnt he reveal this sooner? Would've been so much easier to win as town, all we would have to do is ask people to vote him, those that refuse get branded as sus or scum and deal with at night, and we permaprotect him/Rez him if needed, bam. Win in 3 days or something.

Noctis is Oden but Rhea is probably Obito.

We'll decide by eod anyways.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What is this specific action?
It's not about specific actions.

Kiwi said sub abilities only appear once but on how many people you use it also appears and it depends on how many people you have targeted which appears on WU as [???]

My actions in WU appear as [no longer human] but within this I use multiple sub-abilities (fingers) so even though [no longer human appears once however what also appear is multiple [???] In accordance to numbers of players on whom I used those fingers.

Kiwi says her actions didn't go through even her passives failed.

She wasn't role crushed because host notifies player's of being RCed nor she claimed so.

And, smile said he saw kiwi visiting four players. So even if she used sub ability then WU should show 4 [???] Along with the name of the over-all ability.

Also, if she wasn't RCed then probability that all of her abilities will fail on different players is next to slim

@Salah WG Im sorry man, its nothing against you. We're just trying to win here. Mango's ability said this last cycle,meaning it included start of day to night to last day, and you came out telling us that you ''turned'' Al into a townie and that that was why Mafia Killed him( your theory) then started throwing shade at Luthon.

And after that had us vote you to ''Confirm'' us.

Also what happened to the other actions we told you to do, like people to vig ,etc?

@Seraphoenix
No he never said anything about visiting Reborn,

Irc the people were asking him to protect Flower as much as Reborn if not more.

Salah didnt confirm anyone for hours on end, he got rced after that and being ''outed'' so he doesnt do some fuckery with all those votes.

Tell me, do you really think there would a role in this game that allows you to unlimited vote him to confirm people's alignments? That's broken.

And why didnt he reveal this sooner? Would've been so much easier to win as town, all we would have to do is ask people to vote him, those that refuse get branded as sus or scum and deal with at night, and we permaprotect him/Rez him if needed, bam. Win in 3 days or something.

Noctis is Oden but Rhea is probably Obito.

We'll decide by eod anyways.
People shouldn‘t waste protects on me t b h.

I think there is a reason why Mango was killed.

He had Jinri as his target and probably suspected the right people. I can see Usopp and Rhea being her scum buddies.

While Noctis and Salah are red team.

Rhea knows Noctis is Oden, Usopp has the same info. And just this DP. Pretty weird.
Which is more likely, that Rhea saw us saying Noctis was Oden and then just repeated it or that Her and Usopp are in the same scum team?

It's not about specific actions.

Kiwi said sub abilities only appear once but on how many people you use it also appears and it depends on how many people you have targeted which appears on WU as [???]

My actions in WU appear as [no longer human] but within this I use multiple sub-abilities (fingers) so even though [no longer human appears once however what also appear is multiple [???] In accordance to numbers of players on whom I used those fingers.

Kiwi says her actions didn't go through even her passives failed.

She wasn't role crushed because host notifies player's of being RCed nor she claimed so.

And, smile said he saw kiwi visiting four players. So even if she used sub ability then WU should show 4 [???] Along with the name of the over-all ability.

Also, if she wasn't RCed then probability that all of her abilities will fail on different players is next to slim
Okay, the four [???] is weird. Why didn‘t they appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.