Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as we know, Luffy's ultimate attack is NOT kong gun
As far as we know too, Law's trump card against Mingo was his Gamma Knife

Now, there could be something else up his sleeves, BUT:
1- We know that during his Mingo fight, he pretended to be dead JUST to deliver that attack, as his biggest wild card

2- Last chapter, this was his plan, he planned to effect Kaido from the inside by using Gamma Knife...

So.... again, Oda can write some new move for him just to pander for Law as supernova and not leave him in the dust.. BUT from the intel we knew, Gamma knife was his BEST choice for this war to do any damage... which is why I'm saying that it's so underwhelming that when he used the move, nothing in spoiler referred to any serious damage....
Hope my point is clear
It’s common sense it’s not his strongest attack. He iis using it regularly. It’s more of a normal attack from him now. Oda isn’t gonna show us their ultimate attacks yet

From the spoilers;

Luffy is the most active and impressive this chapter it seems,he does most of the offensive attacks(Kong Rifle,Rhino Schneider,Kong Gatling) and seemingly tanked others(Boro breath,Zeus' attack). MVP

Zoro takes second place reacting to Kaido's wind attack and countering it,cutting Boro Breath and attacking with his Flying flame Dragon igniting Kaido's thoughts about Oden in Enma.

Killer takes 3rd spot,he tanks Indra, and attacks Kaido with Kamaa Sonic.
Kid takes 4th spot for now until full summary, he just seems to have attacked Kaido only once this chapter with Slam Gibson.

Law looks like the least impressive from the spoilers; he just attacked Kaido with his ultimate attack; Gamma knife(we don't know if he did damage) and seemingly did nothing else,hopefully he developed new more powerful attacks than Gamma knife.

Special mention; Why does nobody attack Big Mom? She's that much of a non factor?

Eh, given that the previous attacks Zoro neutralised were (apparently) directed at Luffy, I'm guessing this was directed at Luffy as well.

Though you may be right, and Zoro just blocked an attack directed at him. The spoilers didn't say Zoro neutralised the attack or countered it with an attack of his own either.
I am going to point out though that Enma continues to be the focus for Zoro in this fight.

It's brought to our attention last chapter after Zoro attacks.

It's brought to our attention this chapter when Zoro used Enma to defend.

It's brought to our attention this chapter after Zoro attacks Kaido.

I maintain my stance that Enma is not treated as any other blade/mere training tool.

Beating one at a time five to one is actually smarter than attacking two at once. They're not a team so it's surprisingly smart of them in any case
Ehh even if they aren't going at Big Mom, she should be trying to get more involved instead of raining fire and thunder while camping... I still think Oda is trying to figure out exactly how this bout will go since when you really think about it the last 2 chapters have been the novas blocking or getting minimally tagged by homie attack. Then rushing Kaido and Kaido essentially shrugging it off. Hopefully next chapter the fight changes tempo

You say support as if Zoro is doing nothing but stand back and defend Luffy.

At least read the damn spoilers before saying that kind of stupid shit.
:whitepress:
I didn't say he is "only" doing as a support, I said that he is acting more than a support than Law, which fruit fits more for that role. You know how to read? lmao

You mean Zoro using A pre time skip technique and no haki? That’s your measure here?

You expect a technique he used on Ryuma pre time skip to be Zoro really trying huh?
That technique seemed to be above Nitoryu Iai Rashomon (or maybe not, not sure, but it was the last against Ryuma) and with Apoo we know that Ittoryu Iai Shi Shishi Sonson is above his regular slashes with CoA.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
BUT from the intel we knew, Gamma knife was his BEST choice for this war to do any damage... which is why I'm saying that it's so underwhelming that when he used the move, nothing in spoiler referred to any serious damage
May be it'll start showing it's effects at a crucial movement. Knowing Law, he wouldn't carelessly use GN so easily.

I

Indigo

So Killer really is a speedster right? that's what it sounds like with an attack called Kamaa Sonic. The other one was a decaptation skill, that sounds like an assassin. He really is cool, it just doesn't sound like straight up combat is his thing, maybe stealth and assassinations are his specialty, in fact that would add a lot to how Kid's crew killed people along the way. His name is "Killer" afterall...

Law is the biggest disappointment in this chapter honestly.

The Gamma Knife myth was just wastefully shredded.

And what about the earlier chapter in which he had dropped 100 IQ points all of a sudden.
Thats why i have been sayingg he should be the suport, i dunno why people think im downplaying him with that, but he is just better when he is at the back reading the fight and warping people around, like in his fight with him and Luffy vs doffy+trebol.

Trowing rocks at Kaido will accomplish nothing.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I’m done arguing when the panels comes out this place will be in full damage control just remember this post right here
Of course, the Zoro haters would have to torture the manga to argue that:
  • Zoro only played support
    • Despite Zoro counterattacking with Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze
  • Zoro did not do anything useful in the chapter
    • Despite Zoro neutralising two of Kaido's attacks
    • Despite Zoro successfully attacking Kaido
  • Zoro could not damage Kaido
    • Despite Zoro's attack triggering Kaido's Oden PTSD.
  • Enma has its own power and has been absorbing Oden's haki
    • Despite Kaido only being reminded of Oden when Zoro struck him with Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze.

Many people have the preconceived notion that Kidd and Law (alongside Luffy) are the main fighters. This chapter contradicts that, so they'll be working overtime to find a way to defend their headcanon.

You're right, the forum would be in full damage control when the chapter drops.

I didn't say he is "only" doing as a support, I said that he is acting more than a support than Law, which fruit fits more for that role. You know how to read? lmao

That technique seemed to be above Nitoryu Iai Rashomon (or maybe not, not sure, but it was the last against Ryuma) and with Apoo we know that Ittoryu Iai Shi Shishi Sonson is above his regular slashes with CoA.
If he is outshining Law in what he does best that much, then i guess i just overestimated Law.

i will ask again, how that makes Zoro less impressive?

I am going to point out though that Enma continues to be the focus for Zoro in this fight.

It's brought to our attention last chapter after Zoro attacks.

It's brought to our attention this chapter when Zoro used Enma to defend.

It's brought to our attention this chapter after Zoro attacks Kaido.

I maintain my stance that Enma is not treated as any other blade/mere training tool.
An entire chapters name is named Enma of course its not its a sword that enhances ones abilities

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Thats why i have been sayingg he should be the suport, i dunno why people think im downplaying him with that, but he is just better when he is at the back reading the fight and warping people around, like in his fight with him and Luffy vs doffy+trebol.

Trowing rocks at Kaido will accomplish nothing.
That much I agree, he can also stick limbs together assuming someone is heavily injured, he can act as healer, doctor too... he can move the other novas synergically and make them swiftly advance in this fight. He is like a buffer.

Law ain't got anything to seriously damage these freaks of yonko however. This is what Oda taught us for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.