Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole Haki that was pushed into Enma. He did not use it all in the attack, because he was not aware what was going on.
So how can you measure this? I can just as easy say, If Zoro never used the haki he pseudo out when cutting pica, then it would also make that aura.

what exactly are we supposed to take from this? When Zoro is unaware the Haki aura from his sword is bigger?

The whole Haki that was pushed into Enma. He did not use it all in the attack, because he was not aware what was going on.
So how can you measure this? I can just as easy say, If Zoro never used the haki he pseudo out when cutting pica, then it would also make that aura.

what exactly are we supposed to take from this? When Zoro is unaware the Haki aura from his sword is bigger?

I

Indigo

It's not a waste if you actually use it in the attack to make that one attack way stronger, and with the way stronger attack you manage to achieve something you could not with a weaker attack.

I've never seen him do it, or entertain the thought that he could do it if in need.

I've never seen any swordsman do it with another blade.

It's something i've only seeen with Enma, in the context where Enma is a special blade in terms of how it interacts with it's wielders Haki.

If this is proven wrong, i will change my mind.
Can't you see your problem with your arguments against this? both of your points are based in speculation of what is happening / happened in this scene and prior, but not what the manga is actually telling us and explaining with the text. How do you expect was to agree with your point if it's completely based on "i never saw Zoro use a bunch of Haki in a single attack, so i don't know if he can do it" and this idea that "Enma sucked more haki that Zoro could use without it, and at the same time Zoro was able to control the amount of Haki the blade release on the attack, not all of it, so it didn't cut as much as when he cut Pica". Like wtf?

The whole arm got shriveled because of how much Haki was forced out. That's the clear visual indicator.

Last post on this topic i'm out :super:

I

Indigo

The whole arm got shriveled because of how much Haki was forced out. That's the clear visual indicator.

Last post on this topic i'm out :super:
Well, Zoro is able to increase both his arms sizes with his strenght and Haki if you consider that, with his gorilla arms. But since he's the one channeling the power, not a blade, the arms get bigger not smaller. Here's an argument to cancel that.

The blade definitely matters, you have the most extreme example of that with Mihawk switching Yoru for a tiny blade to give Zoro a fighting chance.

Maybe he would be ? Zoro will surpass Ryuma after all, and he's the one wielding Enma.
Of course the strength of the blade matters. And regarding Enma, it's like Thor's hammer, not everyone can wield it, you gotta be worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.