Status
Not open for further replies.
But hardening is better of course. Right? Isn’t Zoro with the actual black blades Better than when they aren’t black?

Like we can assume Zoro was using armament all through the killer fight but surely we agree that when he actually made the blades black in the last attack, that was a SIGNIFICANT boost
That's just Oda putting focus on that moment. If not then why wouldn't Zoro use hardening from the beginning or is it hard for him.

My opinion is that Oda just lazy to always pinpoint the hardening as it's supposed to be invisible only in significant moment or transformation like G4 for Luffy will he show the black hardening. Remember Cracker too. He wasn't shown the black hardening when he managed to cut Luffy in G4 too, but we all know he used armament haki as Luffy pointed it out.

Enma would just outright kill most swordsmen.

My stance has always been that Enma is special, but it also takes a special swordsman to be able to use it.
What is this vague use of “special” exactly?

we know exactly what Enma is. It sucks drains haki.

we also know exactly how Zoro managed to control it. He has very good haki control.

we also know exactly why Zoro got used to it quickly. He has been using a similar sword Wado for over a decade.

There’s no unexplained vague stuff here. Oda has explained everything. The sword drains haki. Zoro is very good with haki and has trained with a similar sword. Done

So you think Ryuma, the god of the sword, the strongest swordsman that ever was, would be stronger if he had Enma instead of Shusui? i find this concept really weird, i think a master of Ryou and at the top of their game, it wouldn't matter the blade he was using, especially if you're using a blade yourself turned into a black blade, like Mihawk.
The blade definitely matters, you have the most extreme example of that with Mihawk switching Yoru for a tiny blade to give Zoro a fighting chance.

Maybe he would be ? Zoro will surpass Ryuma after all, and he's the one wielding Enma.

I

Indigo

The blade definitely matters, you have the most extreme example of that with Mihawk switching Yoru for a tiny blade to give Zoro a fighting chance.

Maybe he would be ? Zoro will surpass Ryuma after all, and he's the one wielding Enma.
Well Yoru compared to a simple knife, yes it would matter. But when you have a blade belonging to one of the meito ranks, i don't see how they would be much different. Just like Mihawk himself said any blade can became a black blade with haki.

What is this vague use of “special” exactly?

we know exactly what Enma is. It sucks drains haki.

we also know exactly how Zoro managed to control it. He has very good haki control.

we also know exactly why Zoro got used to it quickly. He has been using a similar sword Wado for over a decade.

There’s no unexplained vague stuff here. Oda has explained everything. The sword drains haki. Zoro is very good with haki and has trained with a similar sword. Done
Because forcing out a huge amount of Haki is a special trait that we have only seen with Enma.

The user needs to have that Haki reserve, but Enma forces out more than he would without it.

At least that's the case until we see Zoro use Wado for example, and forces so much Haki into the blade that his whole arm withers the way it did with Enma.

Status
Not open for further replies.