Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Okay, as a Zoro stan let me hype other characters beside Zoro, since we downplay all others.

I already said in this thread alone that Kaido is a beast tanking all of this this, i said Killer is looking dope af and i need his voice actor to go nuts in the anime during this fight, because that laugh makes me go :steef:, i already said Luffy is an absolute monster in this fight so far, i also already said Sanji fans should relax because that boy is getting out of that fight and going to fight a calamity, and we can probably see him comboing raid suit + diable jamble, something i want to see.

There, all the shit i said about other cool characters, but no, all Zoro stans downplay every other character except Zoro.

J

Jo_Ndule

Reminder that Zoro has still not yet shown half of what he has to offer:
  • (As far as we're aware), he has yet to reinforce his attacks with hardening.
  • He has yet to use most of his higher end techniques:
    • Itoryu
      • Shi ShiShi Sonson
    • Nitoryu
      • (Upgraded) Rashomon
    • Santoryu
      • (Upgraded) Gyuki Muzume
      • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
      • 1080 Pound Canon
      • (Upgraded) Nigori-Zake
      • Rokudo no Tsuji
      • Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai
  • Excluding Homurasaki, Zoro has not displayed any new techniques
    • He hasn't displayed new Itoryu, Nitoryu, Santoryu techniques.
  • Zoro's ability to steal sword techniques may come into play when Big Mom begins to use Napoleon
  • Zoro has yet to use Asura

Man, I'd be feeling a bit nervous right now if I was a Zoro hater. The Grandmaster is just getting started and he's already giving Luffy a run for his money.
:hihihi:
:josad:reminder zoro is yet to surpass kinnemon in feats vs Kaido

As swordman, he is a joke.

Anyway

Kinnemon is Zoro
Raizou is Killer
Denjiro is LAW
DUKES or Oden are Luffy and Kidd

Okay, as a Zoro stan let me hype other characters beside Zoro, since we downplay all others.

I already said in this thread alone that Kaido is a beast tanking all of this this, i said Killer is looking dope af and i need his voice actor to go nuts in the anime during this fight, because that laugh makes me go :steef:, i already said Luffy is an absolute monster in this fight so far, i also already said Sanji fans should relax because that boy is getting out of that fight and going to fight a calamity, and we can probably see him comboing raid suit + diable jamble, something i want to see.

There, all the shit i said about other cool characters, but no, all Zoro stans downplay every other character except Zoro.
Kaido should basically be fucked up after all those attacks.

Law using GK will have long term effects.
I hope Kid didn't use metal claw again.
I wonder what happened to Killer. Sick named attack btw.
And Luffy's attack must hurt the most.

Anyway

Kinnemon is Zoro
Raizou is Killer
Denjiro is LAW
reminder Zoro won't face COC users because they are unique. reminder Zoro will never face a captain because they are for Luffy and Kidd.
reminder Killer is actually shining more than Kidd ...

Kidd the next Oden "what's this haki ? can you actually punch kaido with that ?" :milaugh::milaugh:

People downplay Zoro even though he is doing a lot of stuff against a yonko.
Zoro fans show everyone that its a W not an L, with evidence to back it up.

"Why are zoro fans like this?! :josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:, they soo toxic"
Its not even downplay, The Scabbards did a lot of shit against a Yonko also.......Made Kaido bleed and all, even Raizo, was doing shit to Kaido bro.....Its becoming abundantly clear that Getting an Attack off on Kaido isn't hard to do. Doing Damage that actually matters is what's hard to do, and only Luffy has accomplished that feat so far.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Anyway

Kinnemon is Zoro
Raizou is Killer
Denjiro is LAW
Kinemon only neutralised Kaido's Boro Breath. Zoro:
  • Neutralised Big Mom's Heavenly Fire
  • Neutralised Kaido's Boro Breath
  • Neutralised Kaido's Wind Scythes
    • An attack Kinemon could not react to
  • Cut Kaido and triggered his Oden PTSD with Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze
    • It took all 9 Scabbards acting together to accomplish such a feat

As I said:
Man, I'd be feeling a bit nervous right now if I was a Zoro hater. The Grandmaster is just getting started and he's already giving Luffy a run for his money.
:hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.