• Neutralised Kaido's Boro Breath
  • Neutralised Kaido's Wind Scythes
    • An attack Kinemon could not react to
  • Cut Kaido and triggered his Oden PTSD with Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze
    • It took all 9 Scabbards acting together to accomplish such a feat

As I said:
it took 9 scabbards to trigger some oden ptsd
it took zoro 1 swordstyle to do that shit:milaugh:

Korean source- https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=onepieceblood&no=658492&page=1

Brief summary thanks to Redon -

Chapter 1,002: "Yonkou Vs. New generation"

- Kaido uses a new attack called "Great Wind". Zoro uses Enma against it.

- Luffy uses a new attack called “*Gomu Gomu no Kong Rifle” (the one that korean leaker drew).

- New Kid attack called “Slam Gibson”.

- Law uses “Gamma Knife”.

- New Killer attack is called “Kamaa Sonic”, he attacks Kaidou with it.

- New Big Mom attack called “Indra” (lightning attack), she attacks Killer.

- Luffy uses “Gomu Gomu no Rhino Schneider” against Kaidou.

- Kaidou uses “Boro Breath” against Luffy but Zoro stops it with Kinemon's “Kitsunebiryuu:Homurasaki”and attacks Kaido with a Flying Dragon flame technique (might be the one he used vs Ryuma in ThrillerBark)

- Kaidou senses Oden in Zoro's sword.

- Big Mom uses a new lightning attack, lightning appears from everywhere.

- Luffy is not affected from Big Mom's attack, she asks why and Luffy says "Because I'm rubber".

- Kaidou hits Luffy with his “Bolo Breath” but it doesn't work.

- Luffy uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Kong Gatling” against Kaidou.

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK
- Luffy picks a first aid kit

Lmfao, this summary sounds like a random RNG arena simulation from @Steven.

Its not even downplay, The Scabbards did a lot of shit against a Yonko also.......Made Kaido bleed and all, even Raizo, was doing shit to Kaido bro.....Its becoming abundantly clear that Getting an Attack off on Kaido isn't hard to do. Doing Damage that actually matters is what's hard to do, and only Luffy has accomplished that feat so far.
You do realize that dosent mean Scabbards>everyone in the roof exept Luffy, right?

Dude two chapters in row with Supernova vs Yonkou only?? You can see Oda really enjoy it a lot,greats to anyone on the top. Instance of clashing each other every fandom of their top should be proud. Amazing that Zoro twice savw Luffy and Luffy also damsge Kaido again with three another G4 attacks, the last one is red hawk gatling?

And respect to Kaido,dude is a living tank and he still not go all out,that is crazy.
Im such speechless, this fight, the whole hype, I can't take it but only thanking Goda for these chapters.

KAIDO boro breath did nothing to luffy so zoro didnt save him

The only bad think I feel about the OP subreddit is that it never accepts that Oda can do something wrong. They don't even except any valid criticism. In terms of everything else, there is a big variety as the community is 600k big, which is not a big number by any means.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You like a racist that says im not racist i have black friends

you been crying about zoro non stop ALL DAY

we dont give af what you said in the past stop bitching
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/jomueu

You call me a zoro downplayers and say I’m nothing when I have a different opinion. No one fucking hates zoro it’s just ridiculous you get attacked by like 8 different people for having a different opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.