Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
This chapter reads the exact same way as last chapter. Like I the spoilers of this chapter and last chapter seem interchangeable
  • This chapter had Kaido in Dragon form.
  • This chapter had the Supernova use stronger attacks.
  • This chapter had Kaido and Big Mom use stronger attacks.
  • This chapter had Zoro trigger Kaido's Oden PTSD.
  • Last chapter had Kaido monologue on Luffy's potential.

Even if one only looks at combat feats, the chapters were far from interchangeable.

solid doubt
less people have been called a great pirate than an emperor in the story .

see big mom, roger , wb
WB called Shanks a Great Pirate.

Last edited:
Looks like Kaido truly can heal from Internal damage which means that might not be the way he loses.
Oden was still the only to actually leave a scar. Could it have something to do with a swordsman will?
or with Enma and ame no habakiri which is a special sword

He uses a short blade of energy to atack the dude's insides dosent he?

Tell me why that dosent work if his DF can deny durability, im still waiting, try not to avoid the topic now.
:sadgrin:
We don't know what happened yet.

But the point remains. GK uses radiation to destroy the inside.

It's not one of the slicing attacks you referred to in your post. :catsure:

J

Jo_Ndule

]
high tier who matches Kaido for days
High tier who washes Queen. Capone
Blew Jinbei
Block g4 without moving .

Hight tier in offense indeed

When kaido attacks were crowned or dodged by retainers...nothing
But SNs tank or get blown by Linlin
"High tier in offense"

When Jinbei blocks akainu without moving
"Top tier offense "

I swear these guys are crazy

I asked you to say anything good about WHAT ZORO HAS DONE SO FAR

I didn’t ask you to tell me a theory about what Zoro will do in the future in your head canon. Of course you like your head canon theories

I’m asking whether anything in the actual story that has actually happened is good. In the last 15 chapters, Has Zoro done anything you like?
He already has. I been off this topic.

I think either Law ending from now as support or he kinda show a new finisher or abilities, with would also proof that he became stronger.
Or he get beaten as the first supernova, because GK was his strongest move and if he donΒ΄t have a new finisher, I canΒ΄t see him not going down as first. It is like Zoro using Ashura and didnΒ΄t do much damage, that is right now Law whole situation. Let see where this going on, but I still hold up the point that Law probably going soon more in support role.

For Kid too, I hope he show more feats.
Yeah like you..i really hope that Law will show techniques than gk..becaise if it was his most powerful attack..His role is over here lmao except if he plays the support role like you said

Tho i have faith in him
He will show more feats

J

Jo_Ndule

• This chapter had Kaido I'm Dragon form.
  • This chapter had the Supernova use stronger attacks.
  • This chapter had Kaido and Big Mom use stronger attacks.
  • This chapter had Zoro trigger Kaido's Oden PTSD.
  • Last chapter had Kaido monologue on Luffy's potential.

Even if one only looks at combat feats, the chapters were far from interchangeable.

WB called Shanks a Great Pirate.
This chapter has enma trigger Oden in Kaido's eyes
Not Zoro

None of the attacks used hy BM and kaido in this chapter are stronger than the ones we have seen from Them before : Ikkoku, el thor, Thunder bagua, cognac

Enma uses the owner's own Ryou so that doesn't change the argument. It is still Oden's Ryou.
We don't know anything about ame no habakiri
Of course Oden has internal destruction haki but ame and enma are different it seems like
maybe Oden found Kaidos weakness with the voice of all things an slashed the right spot

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
This chapter has enma trigger Oden in Kaido's eyes
Not Zoro

None of the attacks used hy BM and kaido in this chapter are stronger than the ones we have seen from Them before : Ikkoku, el thor, Thunder bagua, cognac
Boro Breath and Wind Scythes may be > Thunder Bagua.

Huh? What does it mean then?
It is stated GK leaves no external wounds but that doesn't mean it bypasses durability

Basically there would be no reason for Law to go through all that preparation (faking his death and all) just to use an attack which ignores defense.
We know Law could hit DD with other attacks before but we waited until DD had no defense up to use the attack

Status
Not open for further replies.