Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro wouldn't beat Doffy
Current zoro has enma and trained
Yet hasn't done much above urouge and Killer either

But about Law tho
I guess we gotta put him back around Jack or Vista or so

I guess it is possible:
Law ~ Zoro ~ Killer >= Urouge > Snack/Vergo/Vets/flyers etc...
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::ronalaugh::ronalaugh::ronalaugh::smoothieduck::smoothieduck::smoothieduck::kizabat::kizabat::kizabat::brootea::brootea::brootea::drakihi::drakihi::drakihi::drakihi::shakiously::shakiously::shakiously::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::pepedoffy::pepedoffy::pepedoffy::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Oda will not have a conqueror be below non conquerors
Especially from same generation
Mihawk>Shanks.
Garp>Sengoku.

Sorry.

Killer ~ Zoro ~ Law at best for now.
Yeah no. Zoro is > both. As I said probably > Kid too, but I'll wait for the full disclosure.

You said has he done anything impressive I said yes. What are you talking about?
I asked you to give me an example of something Zoro has done that you liked.

As an example, a number of “Zoro fans” really liked Zoro cheering on Chopper during the virus stuff. See.

And you know what, they said it. They actually went online and said they liked this thing about Zoro.

Have done something like that? Your Reddit post was just complaints about the community. And your Twitter post was your head canon about what you think Zoro should do or might do or whatever.

This isn’t the shit Zoro fans actually talk about. They talk about Zoro smiling at Chopper. Shit like that. But not you. You are on a crusade to shut down all Zoro wank in the name of truth Right? Hehehe...

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The key is Oden

He had a huge haki potential and reserve
Was a freak of nature
Had VoAT

They are not
This is how wank makes u guys think

You guys weren't hyping boro breath when it got cut by Kinnemon but now 'may be > THUNDER BAGUA "

Dragon kaido has failed to KO or inflict much damage to Oden or Retainers
It took Kaido to use his club to win

Thunder BAGUA is his finisher/signature whenever he wanna win in base
but he didn't make black enma while real kings of sword they could make:josad:

:goyea:
Oda will not have a conqueror be below non conquerors
Especially from same generation

Killer ~ Zoro ~ Law at best for now.
I don't see any of them beating Law. They ain't kaido to tank or doffy to have hax and more skills
Of course, its not like sanjiwankers can see this kind of shit with your horrible headcannons.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Bet you didnt see Zoro in the roof either, did ya?

I

Indigo

In a world where Yonkos can survive having their body pierced by magma, lasers and taking lighting and fishman karate that are supposed to bypass all defenses without damage the idea of Kaido's body being able of withstanding radiations without too much damage doesn't sound too farfecthed to me.
True, there's people that withstand radiation even IRL, those 3 motherfuckers that went underground on Chernobyl are still alive today.

Status
Not open for further replies.