Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao. It's the opposite. It's on idiots trying to say Shanks isn't one, when he is literally seen with a sword everytime, pulls his sword everytime he's about to fight, is a rival of the world's strongest swordsman, has no other powers, etc. So if you can please point out why Shanks isn't a swordsman. Of course, as I already said, you can't and even if he threw a kick, punch, or whatever, he'd still be a swordsman thus inferior to Mihawk.

Mihawk wasn't the WSS from his mother's womb. Roger, Rayleigh, Xebec, etc, have nothing to do with Mihawk being the current strongest swordsmen. But Shanks a swordsman does. And so he is inferior to Mihawk.
Sorry but If you make a claim you have to back it up. it's not up to me to prove a negative when i never made any definative claims on shank's fighting style YOU DID.

also when did I say shanks "isn't" a swordsman? stop putting words in my mouth.
what I said was that shanks could POSSIBLY not solely fight with his sword.
I backed this up by the fact that the very pirates that shanks mentored under ALSO did not solely use their sword as their only means to fight.
(RAYLEIGH) has specifically been shown to use other techniques than using his sword when he trained luffy.

you're dumb logic to prove that mihwk is definitively stronger than shanks was to state that shanks is a swordsman.

in that case using this logic mihawk should currently stronger than PRIME roger and rayleigh.
makes no sense

"Databooks" aside, who has Mihawk beaten to claim WSS over Shanks in a legitimate way?
He was even with a non yonko Shanks before his haki bloom over finding the key to the new era.
Oda never unraveled the mystery, but the question ceases to exist the very moment we realize Zoro had his reasons to set Mihawk as his endgoal instead of someone else like Shanks or whomever proxying.

Not because we blindly trust Zoro's reasons, cause we don't know where he got that from, but because the author himself confirmed WSS as Universal title, unlike WSC for example. That's not a coincidence.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
sorry but If you make a claim you have to back it up. it's not up to me to prove a negative when i never made any definative claims on shank's fighting style YOU DID.
It's on you to show where and what makes Shanks more than a swordsman. So show that please. Never in the history of one piece has there been he's a swordsman++.
I keep telling you.
Zoro is a swordsman who kicks and punches and pulls out demonic illusions
Cabaji is a swordsman who rides a unicycle, blows fire, and throws spinners at people. Yet he is a swordsman.
Fujitora, a guy that summons meteors from space, is a swordsman.
Kinemon who summons clothes is a swordsman. Shiryu who is invisible is a swordsman. Law who operates in his room is a swordsman. Stop making up stuff.

Mihawk is
"Strongest Swordsman in the World"
Sekai Saikyō no Kenshi - 世界最強の剣士

So please prove why Shanks isn't and how Shanks isn't.

I backed this up by the fact that the very pirates that shanks mentored under ALSO did not solely use their sword as their only means to fight.
(RAYLEIGH) has specifically been shown to use other techniques than using his sword when he trained luffy.
All of those people, i.e Roger and Rayleigh are swordsmen. Don't be moronic.

you're dumb logic to prove that mihwk is definitively stronger than shanks was that shanks is a swordsman.
in that case using this logic mihawk should currently stronger than PRIME roger and rayleigh.
Again. When Roger was alive Mihawk was 19 and not the WSS. Rayleigh is past his prime now. They have no correlation with the CURRENT STRONGEST SWORDSMAN. Mihawk was not born with the world's strongest swordsman title.

Sorry but If you make a claim you have to back it up. it's not up to me to prove a negative when i never made any definative claims on shank's fighting style YOU DID.

also when did I say shanks "isn't" a swordsman? stop putting words in my mouth.
what I said was that shanks could POSSIBLY not solely fight with his sword.

you're dumb logic to prove that mihwk is definitively stronger than shanks was to state that shanks is a swordsman.

makes no sense
Rayleigh hasn’t shown anything but swordsmanship stop lying you bozo . Zoro has kicked and punched in the manga to . He even has a no sword style . He’s still a swordman. Ray is a swordman

I'm not salty, I'm good. It nice to see Zoro fanboys having meltdowns which first started when nerfed killer one shot Zoro, and it has not stopped.
Oda has continued to shit on all your headcannon.
Tell me what Oda did that destroyed Zoro fans headcannon ? Talking about a event happened 2 years ago ? If you can't read a panel, it's your problem, man ...
What about the fact Zoro is there with the captain trio who were supposed to face yonkou alone ? What about the fact Zoro is doing good against Kaido like Luffy ? What about Zoro saving luffy already 3 times ? so no Oda didn't destroy ours but yours. He destroys your hate toward Zoro ... It's just the beginning :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.