Status
Not open for further replies.
You realise they would job and Suffer badly from PIS if they came right?
At least we would see more of Daifuku, Compote and Smoothie's powers.
Though I at least hope to see them fight against the marines or someone else related to the WG later in the arc.

And the pretexts that Oda uses to keep them away from the action at Wano are just so bad and lazy.

Now that Kaido recognized Enma I imagine that next week will be Zoro's big moment.

It's clear that Oda wants to focus on the rooftop fight so we can say that the outcome of that battle will determine whether the raid is a success or not and that will mark the end of the act, an act ends a narrative thread so for it to make sense there must be a clear winner in this battle and as there is still a lot of Wano left it doesn't make sense that the SN win now

Chapter 1002: "Yonkou vs Supernovas".

In the cover, Doflamingo ship sails happily away from pursuing Marines.

Kinemon uses his "Kitsunebiryuu" to burn's Kiku's wound and stops the bleeding. Kiku gets up saying she's fine.

Kaidou says he likes samurai because they are always prepared to die. He's jealous of Roger and Whitebeard's glorious deaths, since it is death that completes a man. Kaido turns into human form (he's almost fine despite Red Scabbards' attacks) and the fight continues.

Luffy's group encounter 2 weird Headliners. On one hand Hamlet, a handsome gentleman-like guy... but his entire body is the head of giraffe. On the other hand Fourtricks... imagine a chicken but his face is at its butthole. Jinbe and Sanji take care of them easily.

In the main stage many people are infected by Queen's bullets. One of them is Omasa, the Yakuza boss in charge of the Udon region (the big guy with cat's whiskers). Chopper says it's impossible for him to make an antidote in this situation with this limited time, but he thinks Queen must be carrying one.

Queen says that everyone who gets turned into Oni will die in 1 hour. The Oni attacks indiscriminately, even Kaidou's subordinates and Orochi's samurai are attacked.

Queen announces that he will start a game and throws the only antidote bottle in the world to Apoo. Queen tells Apoo that he must protect it until everyone dies or he will be executed. Everyone in the room chases after Apoo.

Cut back to Yamato, Momonosuke and Sasaki. We see flashback of young Yamato wearing a mask in the crowd during Oden's execution. Yamato explains how she was there to witness Oden's death and Shinobu's speech.

Yamato then takes all the bullets that Kaidou's armored troop shots to Momonosuke. There's a huge explosion too, but Yamato is completely fine.

Yamato says she went to Kuri after the execution to save Momonosuke, but could only watch when Momonosuke was held by Kaidou at the top of the castle since she wasn't strong enough to do anything.

She then starts the fight, smashing one of Sasaki's subordinates (the porcupine one).

Momonosuke: "Who are you? A moment ago you use my father's name...?"

Yamato: "My other name is Yamato, and I will die for you!"

END. Break next week.
We already got a copy of the spoilers from a previous chapter and it isn't funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.