Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Nah you really reading in between the vague statements and inconsistencies aren't you
No i'm not, everything i said has been told by Kaido himself. After trying to die in every way he could think, he decided that he wants to go out like Whitebeard and Roger did, so he's going to do what both of these men did, first get the One Piece and become PK, then start a huge war like Marineford and die by the hands of the strongest people in the world.

Pedro died because of Sanji
Sanji fed Zoro nails and poison (canon)
Sanji recharged the Krieg Pirates
Sanji revived Don Krieg
Sanji revived Big Mom
Sanji beat the shit out Luffy
Sanji sexually assaulted/violated Nami
Sanji left the Kids to Die in Punk Hazard

what else bruh
Sanji has saved the crew several times.
Pedro died because he was suicidal and only had a few years to live anyway. Brook and Chopper deserve some blame for being such fodder.

No i'm not, everything i said has been told by Kaido himself. After trying to die in every way he could think, he decided that he wants to go out like Whitebeard and Roger did, so he's going to do what both of these men did, first get the One Piece and become PK, then start a huge war like Marineford and die by the hands of the strongest people in the world.
Roger died to two fodders.
Post automatically merged:

@Chrono Zoro is your 2nd fave just stop bashing him for a week
So what. Him being my second favourite character has nothing to do with this.

Sanji has saved the crew several times.
Pedro died because he was suicidal and only had a few years to live anyway. Brook and Chopper deserve some blame for being such fodder.
Pedro killed himself bc he came to WCI to save sanbitch
He could’ve lived stress free until the ripe age of 45 if didn’t go.
Brook and Chopper almost died for Luffy
Luffy almost died for Sangay

I

Indigo

Roger died to two fodders.
Because he wanted, he went out the way he wanted, the strong choose how they die, but Kaido is the strongest and can't seem to die how he wants, that's the whole core of the character.

Whitebeard was the same, he went to Marineford already knowing he would die, so he died as he wanted to.

Kaido respects both of them for these, and not only they died like they wanted, they also died making big changes and bringing about the end of an Era.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It's not dumb, evidently Zoro was unable to counter this one in time.
Zoro cut it according to spoilers.
It's like saying someone is dumb for throwing a punch because a punch can be dodged and blocked.
You don't just have people dodging, you have them dodging and nullifying an attack of yours. And Kaido has shown other long range attacks. Better to try those, otherwise, he would have to be mindful of Zoro.

Pedro killed himself bc he came to WCI to save sanbitch
He could’ve lived stress free until the ripe age of 45 if didn’t go.
Brook and Chopper almost died for Luffy
Luffy almost died for Sangay
Luffy admitted he couldn't become the pirate king without Sanji.
It was not Sanji's fault he was a pawn in Big Mom and Judges negotiations.
Without Luffy's fight against Katakuri he would not have overcome the billion beli barrier so quickly and learnt future sight so soon.
Pedro was radicalized by Roger, he was a ticking timebomb one way or another.

Zoro fans: "Waaah Waaah….Sanji poisioned Zoro"

Zoro: *Literally cuts a cliff in half trying to kill Sanji*

Zoro fans: I-.....Ermm…..Buh....buh….
Sanbitch is a hypocrite. He won’t poison big mom, but he’ll poison one of his crew mates. What kind of low class scum is he? This ain’t the Rocks Pirates yellow haired faggot

Luffy admitted he couldn't become the pirate king without Sanji.
It was not Sanji's fault he was a pawn in Big Mom and Judges negotiations.
Without Luffy's fight against Katakuri he would not have overcome the billion beli barrier so quickly and learnt future sight so soon.
Pedro was radicalized by Roger, he was a ticking timebomb one way or another.
You’re gonna ignore that Sanji attempted to kill a crewmember and sexually violated Nami? And also beating the daylights out of his captain? And leaving the kids in PH? Kindest strawhat? No most scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.