Status
Not open for further replies.
You people remember that Zoro didn't manage to get on the roof on his own, right?
You people remember he and Luffy got YEET'ed back down by Queen?
You people remember he only got to the roof because Marco catapulted him there, right?
Some folks here getting on a high horse of "ZORO GOT ON THE ROOF SO HE DONT WANNA FIGHT KING".
You also remember that, in the end, Queen actually managed to knock out Big Mom, right? Thinking that Zoro would easily make his way upstairs is just delusion. Again.
There's this "powerlevel" delusion that King and Queen are "fodders' compared to Big Mom or Kaido, but they can actually manage to hold their own. Queen immediately went against Big Mom. No fear. So this "Zoro is fighting yonko. no business downgrading and fighting King" is actually just some headcanon stuff you guys decided on your own. Big Mom couldn't finish Marco off, needed Perospero help, and, because he got attacked by the minks, she had to leave Marco alone.

Zoro getting send back down by some attack that destroys the roof and fighting a Calamity back down would not be a downgrade at all.
Calm your "ZOLO IS BUILT DIFFERENT" panties.
Peace.
Cool story but Yonko > YCs

Rxamt
You people remember that Zoro didn't manage to get on the roof on his own, right?
You people remember he and Luffy got YEET'ed back down by Queen?
You people remember he only got to the roof because Marco catapulted him there, right?
Some folks here getting on a high horse of "ZORO GOT ON THE ROOF SO HE DONT WANNA FIGHT KING".
You also remember that, in the end, Queen actually managed to knock out Big Mom, right? Thinking that Zoro would easily make his way upstairs is just delusion. Again.
There's this "powerlevel" delusion that King and Queen are "fodders' compared to Big Mom or Kaido, but they can actually manage to hold their own. Queen immediately went against Big Mom. No fear. So this "Zoro is fighting yonko. no business downgrading and fighting King" is actually just some headcanon stuff you guys decided on your own. Big Mom couldn't finish Marco off, needed Perospero help, and, because he got attacked by the minks, she had to leave Marco alone.

Zoro getting send back down by some attack that destroys the roof and fighting a Calamity back down would not be a downgrade at all.
Calm your "ZOLO IS BUILT DIFFERENT" panties.
Peace.[/QUOTE
Exactly man

Too much replied in short time. Y’all make no sense. Enies lobby sanji beat jabra mid diff and was perfectly fine afterwards and could still fight.

sanjis been wanting to get to the top. For this whole arc. Repeatedly saying it even jinbe said he will help both sanji and luffy get there.

there is no rule sanji can’t go to the roof other then blatant bias and this is coming from me who said zoro would go there.

y’all can’t making these rules that Oda never set which is why I’m astonished as to why y’all are saying shit like the roof is exclusive to the current 5 or sanji will only get 1 extreme diff fight.

stop making rules up that Oda never set to the reader
We’re not making rules, you wish or think that Sanji will go to the roof and we say why we don’t think he will. As you said Sanji beat jabra mid diff and so he was fine but we say that Sanji will beat Queen extreme diff and after that Sanji will have no energy. Give Queen some credits. Whose speculation is more away from reality? Ours or yours?

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The title of the chapter is Yonko vs new generation. Zoro is not fighting calamities . You zoro haters seriously don’t know how to read . Zoro did not receive enma to fight king . Holy shit .
You say I dont know how to read, but you fail to see that what I said, was imagine a possible scenario. And nowhere in this possible scenario, I said Zoro wouldn't do shit against Kaido. Guess you are the one who should learn how to read, huh?

Unpopular opinion but I think it’s possible that Zoro fights king as a 1v1 and then gets back to the roof again
the. You must be reading this story with paint covered glasses
Post automatically merged:

You say I dont know how to read, but you fail to see that what I said, was imagine a possible scenario. And nowhere in this possible scenario, I said Zoro wouldn't do shit against Kaido. Guess you are the one who should learn how to read, huh?
zoro isn’t fighting calamities dude . Cry more . You obviously can’t read you’re the guy that said all the straw hat members are considered worst generation. I’m not sure what goes on in you Sanji fans heads but I don’t like it

We’re not making rules, you wish or think that Sanji will go to the roof and we say why we don’t think he will. As you said Sanji beat jabra mid diff and so he was fine but we say that Sanji will beat Queen extreme high diff and after that Sanji will have no energy. Give Queen some credits. Whose speculation is more away from reality? Ours or yours?
High diff is not no energy that’s what extreme diff is called. Extreme diff is like luffy vs katakuri.

Don't call us toxic anymore man cause you are the last to be entitled.
I don’t call anyone toxic here because I don’t give a fuck anymore. You guys just throw insults whenever someone has a different opinion. Why should I give a fuck?
Post automatically merged:

neither did luffy law kidd or killer
Did I say they did? How do you guys turn everything into zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.