Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanji takes out Queen it's gonna allegedly be extreme difficulty from the outlook of the matter, so Oda ain't gonna let the man move further for consistency reasons. But just like Zoro is not defeating Kaido without burning every drop of sweat he has got.
I hope we will get fights where we have the feeling that the good side can die any moment . Tension is very important and all strawhats need to be pushed to their limits.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, I am not talking shit on Zoro fans. What I am talking about strictly goes back to an argument I was making months ago about haki and forging a blade black. I even said in this thread that Zoro is not using Oden's actual Haki that is stored within Enma.

You should either read up on what is being discussed, or not jump in mid conversation, taking shit out of context, and make smart ass remarks.
so whats your excuse when these 2 swords are confirmed the same ?

Oh my God. Sanji is not going up to the roof. Explain what he’s gonna do. If someone who gets baby shaked arc after arc by people leagues weaker than the Yonko, what is he going to do to the Yonko themselves.

Oda has shown this arc that Sanji isn’t even on Par with First Commanders, yet y’all think he’s taking Kaido? Forget Meme since she’s a woman.

Too much replied in short time. Y’all make no sense. Enies lobby sanji beat jabra mid diff and was perfectly fine afterwards and could still fight.

sanjis been wanting to get to the top. For this whole arc. Repeatedly saying it even jinbe said he will help both sanji and luffy get there.

there is no rule sanji can’t go to the roof other then blatant bias and this is coming from me who said zoro would go there.

y’all can’t making these rules that Oda never set which is why I’m astonished as to why y’all are saying shit like the roof is exclusive to the current 5 or sanji will only get 1 extreme diff fight.

stop making rules up that Oda never set to the reader

No, I am not talking shit on Zoro fans. What I am talking about strictly goes back to an argument I was making months ago about haki and forging a blade black. I even said in this thread that Zoro is not using Oden's actual Haki that is stored within Enma.

You should either read up on what is being discussed, or not jump in mid conversation, taking shit out of context, and make smart ass remarks.
Oda has been too vague with this, so I don't have an opinion either. But couldn't it just be the case that Enma is like Luffy's straw hat and Shanks?

Too much replied in short time. Y’all make no sense. Enies lobby sanji beat jabra mid diff and was perfectly fine afterwards and could still fight.

sanjis been wanting to get to the top. For this whole arc. Repeatedly saying it even jinbe said he will help both sanji and luffy get there.

there is no rule sanji can’t go to the roof other then blatant bias and this is coming from me who said zoro would go there.

y’all can’t making these rules that Oda never set which is why I’m astonished as to why y’all are saying shit like the roof is exclusive to the current 5 or sanji will only get 1 extreme diff fight.

No rule?

First rule : Only strong new generation can be here.

Sanji is weak. He lack destructive power. He couldn't even ko'ed page one with his new powered up. He only outspeed him:wellwell:

What is he gonna do? Does he have Gear Fourth Level AP? Or Ryuo?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Luffy/Zoro >big gap> Jinbei>yamato>Sanji>Franky>Crew :finally:
Oda made sure Zoro undertook the Enma training in order to boost his haki and catch up to Luffy's advanced haki stage. No one there can rub the same, that's something. It's only a matter of time Zoro learns penetration/destruction too, meanwhile he might have unlocked something even better than Asura Oda didn't unravel yet.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You people remember that Zoro didn't manage to get on the roof on his own, right?
You people remember he and Luffy got YEET'ed back down by Queen?
You people remember he only got to the roof because Marco catapulted him there, right?
Some folks here getting on a high horse of "ZORO GOT ON THE ROOF SO HE DONT WANNA FIGHT KING".
You also remember that, in the end, Queen actually managed to knock out Big Mom, right? Thinking that Zoro would easily make his way upstairs is just delusion. Again.
There's this "powerlevel" delusion that King and Queen are "fodders' compared to Big Mom or Kaido, but they can actually manage to hold their own. Queen immediately went against Big Mom. No fear. So this "Zoro is fighting yonko. no business downgrading and fighting King" is actually just some headcanon stuff you guys decided on your own. Big Mom couldn't finish Marco off, needed Perospero help, and, because he got attacked by the minks, she had to leave Marco alone.

Zoro getting send back down by some attack that destroys the roof and fighting a Calamity back down would not be a downgrade at all.
Calm your "ZOLO IS BUILT DIFFERENT" panties.
Peace.

it's just nonsense if Sanji can still fight after defeating a YC2, it took Law and Luffy to take on Doffy who was probably a YC2 level. And Sanji has barely improved besides his RS, no way he's defeating a YC2 with less than extreme diff

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No he didnt he said it once

kinemon is no longer there

never happened sanji clarified he only wanted to get luffy up there he and jinbe both discussed it

oda has made the rules he repeated odens words just for the 5

sanji has no business up there

You people remember that Zoro didn't manage to get on the roof on his own, right?
You people remember he and Luffy got YEET'ed back down by Queen?
You people remember he only got to the roof because Marco catapulted him there, right?
Some folks here getting on a high horse of "ZORO GOT ON THE ROOF SO HE DONT WANNA FIGHT KING".
You also remember that, in the end, Queen actually managed to knock out Big Mom, right? Thinking that Zoro would easily make his way upstairs is just delusion. Again.
There's this "powerlevel" delusion that King and Queen are "fodders' compared to Big Mom or Kaido, but they can actually manage to hold their own. Queen immediately went against Big Mom. No fear. So this "Zoro is fighting yonko. no business downgrading and fighting King" is actually just some headcanon stuff you guys decided on your own. Big Mom couldn't finish Marco off, needed Perospero help, and, because he got attacked by the minks, she had to leave Marco alone.

Zoro getting send back down by some attack that destroys the roof and fighting a Calamity back down would not be a downgrade at all.
Calm your "ZOLO IS BUILT DIFFERENT" panties.
Peace.
The title of the chapter is Yonko vs new generation. Zoro is not fighting calamities . Zoro did not receive enma to fight king . Holy shit .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.