Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating for 12 hours? Against Cracker?
:gokulaugh:

Tanking Katakuri's baby punches? I mean Sanji could KO Luffy with a couple of Kicks.

Sorry man, none of these feats coem close to Zoro's pre-ts feats of endurance.
C'mon mate. You're talking about going from the level where it took all the Straw Hats to take down a single pacifista, to Pacifistas being Lol-Neg-diff material.

Haki has changed everything. Preskip feats are beyond obsolete.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
There isn't a guarantee how the battle on the roof will progress. Sanji might show up, but it's more plausible he does alongside the other crewmembers, and not all the Strawhats are likely to go up. Nami, Usopp aren't even thinking of going up, Chopper's agreed to nurse the infected and injured down below, Franky's knee deep in a fight with Sasaki on the lower floors. There's also the matter of Onigashima hurling towards Wano. The others are bound to find out, and we may have another "push the Birdcage" for the rest not already in the fight against the Emperors.

The only character guaranteed to meet Kaido later is Yamato, as they have yet to talk to their father face-to-face in the story, and there's still a lot we don't know about their relationship.

so it justifies sanji endurance > zoro endurance?

dude, it's becoming clearer, you're a die-hard sanji fan
Bro what the fuck. Stamina is one category. Stamina≠endurance. I want you to show me where I said sanji has better endurance. I been saying stamina. Stamina. It’s one category I don’t know why y’all getting pissy

Bro what the fuck. Stamina is one category. Stamina≠endurance. I want you to show me where I said sanji has better endurance. I been saying stamina. Stamina. It’s one category I don’t know why y’all getting pissy
Stamina and endurance are more or less the same. Unless you think they are different, then i apologize for jumping the gun to you

That is manga evidence, it has nothing to do with king of lightning. Look guys. This is an example of Zoro fanboys deflecting when they cannot respond with anything.
@Jo_Ndule
Hey, im not the one threatening to send prints of the to my daddy's stream, am i?

"manga evidence", i dont see any evidence...you are just saying "Zoro has shitty endurance cuz of manga even though i wont mention wich part of it", that is not evidence you bloody idiot. I just said why WCI "feats" are not all endurance feats, eating for 12 hours is not an endurance feat.

Im not saying Luffy's endurance is trash, i dont have to downplay Luffy to elevate Zoro like some idiot here is trying to do with Zoro, Luffy's endurance is pretty damn amazing, but Zoro is simply better in that specific field.

Yes because Sanji has had a 9 hour fight right and stamina’s that shit
By the way post time skip can you remind me what Stamina feats or even a fight Sanji has had?
Zoro huffing and puffing vs grifters when sanji fought grifters and never huffed and puffed is giving sanji the win here in stamina. Sanjis whole thing is on stamina moving extremely fast and observation. Before you somehow say I said zoro is not fast I never said he isn’t. Sanjis character is based off speed stamina and observation. For example.

Can you show me where I said sanji has better endurance? I said stamina. Do you really believe zoro is above sanji in every category?
Don't you need stamina for Endurance
Post automatically merged:

I’m saying that zoro did that against the same grifters sanji fought but sanji never huffed and puffed.
Yamato huff huff after hitting Ulti and running away. Yet she didn't huff huff after taking cannons and fighting the amour unit.

Not being able to move after his fight with Lucci shows the limit of his endurance. He was only able to survive, let alone move, because of Iva's hormones, it was not his feat.
Not being able to move after Lucci fight doesn't talk about endurance....I don't know how did you even bring that for an argument...more than fight, it is g2/g3 that drained so much stamina and energy...Iva's hormones? seriously? did you forget how he took Magellan poison and survived for so long even before treatment? did you forget how severe was the treatment that he had to fight for his life for around 10 hours? did you forget how he had to carry Sanji and Nami to the Doctor Kureha in the extreme chilling conditions? did you forget how many attacks he has taken in marineford before Iva injecting him hormones again? and you think injecting hormones remove all the pain when that took part of his lifespan...
how conveniently you have rubbed it as everything is of Iva's hormones...lol...
tell me any endurance feat of Zoro other than "nothing happened" that can comparable to all the above feats I have mentioned for Zoro has shown "multiple times"...

One of his fights in WCI was mor of an eating contest than a fight, the other had a lunch break in th emiddle of it. Lets talk about how he couldnt even move after fighting for 10 minutes in Dressrosa too then? or we forgeting about that? how convenient....
why talk about dressrosa...remember Oda sbs...he said he could move but he was preserving energy to give finishing blow to Doflamingo....lunch break? what the fuck you are talking about? even after that fight went for 8+ hours with Luffy taking many attacks and one of which is very lethal ....and another thing eating contest? yeah if you have to eat that much and endure without throwing up, then it counts as an endurance feat...:kayneshrug:...can Zoro eat that much without throwing out?

Status
Not open for further replies.