Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, it kills my boredom a bit
Next time, try better
Mihawk has no feats to be on the foto of shanks. Hugs
his title is strongest swordsman not best

and youre either a swordsman or you arent
big mom is
having other powers is irrelevant kaku law fujtora shiryu kinemon etc all fruit users
all swordsmen
regardless what does that have to do with shanks who just uses a sword ?
Who said you either or you not? Hahaha
Swordsman use their sword and thats It. Whats else Mihawk has? Zoro? Vista?

SHANKS only use his sword? Are you already jumping here. Haha ok. Just wait.

a lethal atack that grazed his belly, Killer's atack was 100x times worse.
grazed? no it didn't....it didn't even touch Luffy abdomen..rotating weapon that pierced through belly is just a graze..... okay...sure...:okay:
Killer attack 100x worse because Zoro took it?...double okay...:okay::okay:

If his abilities drain that much energy, thats a negative point into his endurance... Are you gonna deny that he was able to move due to Iva's hormones then? realy? If it wasnt for that he wouldnt be able to do shit, and thats the hard truth of it.
Like I said moving body has nothing to do with endurance...endurance is taking hits...Luffy abilities drain his "stamina" .....he can take hits even when he is not moving.....you are hell bent on Luffy endurance is weak because he can't move after Lucci fight...then using the same logic what about Zoro? did he dance around after he took Luffy pain? did he breeze around in Saboady?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But their main weapon still a sword, the use It combined with their DF ,way diferent than Queen, BM, etc.

Are they confirmed swordsman as Well?
Lmfao youve just said you cant be a swordsmen if you have extra powers
why are you making excuses cause i bodied you with facts ?
big mom is absolutely a swordsmen
queen remains to be seen when we see him in a proper fight

grazed? no it didn't....it didn't even touch Luffy abdomen..rotating weapon that pierced through belly is just a graze..... okay...sure...:okay:
Killer attack 100x worse because Zoro took it?...double okay...:okay::okay:

Like I said moving body has nothing to do with endurance...endurance is taking hits...Luffy abilities drain his "stamina" .....he can take hits even when he is not moving.....you are hell bent on Luffy endurance is weak because he can't move after Lucci fight...then using the same logic what about Zoro? did he dance around after he took Luffy pain? did he breeze around in Saboady?
Nop, its worse because fucking giant blade went straight through his upper body instead of sliding to the side of his abdomen, it didnt went through him, im not saying its not painfull, im saying it was not even nearly as bad.

Again, stop trying to put words into my mouth, when i said Luffy's endurance was weak? i said not being able to move after Lucci's fight showed his limit, not that it was bad.

Luffy couldnt move after his fight with Moria, Zoro was able to take all that pain on top of his own, soo yes, it shows better endurance.
:cheers:

Hahaha, was reading old coments, shanks DOES have way better feats than mihawk.

SHANKS:
- A yonkou
- Clashed with Whitebeard
- Clashed with Kaido
- Clashed with Akainu ( New admiral fleet)
- Made Blackbeard with 2 DF run from him
- Stoped a War
- Has conquerors haki and a Strong one
- Was Heard by an fleet admiral Sengoku
- Was Heard by the gorosei
- 4 bilion + bounty
- Sailed in the pirate king ship
- Is remebered by kaido as a legend

SOMEHOW Mihawk has better feats for some people with:

- Clashing with vista
- Being stoped by jozu
- Not able to cut Buggy
- defeating a zoro fodder
- cutting ships of Don krieg a 20 Million Guy
- wanting to see the distance of his Power with an old sick yonko.
- being a warlord where lots of mid/weak characters were.
- And finally his trully good feat , a title, of best sworsdsman, but where in the world of OP, sworsdsmans are only the Ones that only use the swords as their weapon and nothing else, BM uses a swords but has tons of other atacks without It, so shes not considered One, If she was zoro Would be absurdly excited to fight a swordsman yonko. Shes not as many other characters that use One but have WAY more than that.

SHANKS feats are almost a infinite better than mihawk. Straight up FACT.
All of those feats and still not the WSS. All you did was just show us how truly powerful Mihawk really is.

You tried to make Mihawk look weak but all you did was make him look even more impressive.

Good job.

Lmfao youve just said you cant be a swordsmen if you have extra powers
why are you making excuses cause i bodied you with facts ?
big mom is absolutely a swordsmen
queen remains to be seen when we see him in a proper fight
What facts? They use their sword combined with what they have, as shyryu that ate a DF and still using his sword combined.

The ones that use sword as a weapon CANT be considered a swordsman only because of It by any means. Sowrdsman their MAIN thing is the sword, thats not BM main thing AT ALL.

IMAGINE ZORO NOT BEING EXCITED TO FIGHT A SOWRDMAN YONKO ahahahahaha

BM never was or Will be a swordsman because of napoleon.

Then you can count me in. :steef:
Yea yea yea

Actually when Oda is so stuffed up with weekly deadline, imo he can always assemble a group of worthy story-makers to brainstorm about ideas. If OP has turned into ruler-toppling war story, those story makers can always give Oda fresh ideas. Heck if i'm asked to give him ideas and they do any good when implemented in manga, i wouldnt even ask for any payment or credit. Its satisfying by itself when your ideas being implemented by such a hard-working person.

C'mon mate. You're talking about going from the level where it took all the Straw Hats to take down a single pacifista, to Pacifistas being Lol-Neg-diff material.

Haki has changed everything. Preskip feats are beyond obsolete.
The entirety of your combat ability is not measured by how well you do against Pacifistas. Pacifistas present a very specific challenge: hard exterior.

There's much more to combat than hardness of hits: speed, reaction, endurance, durability, intelligence.

All of those feats and still not the WSS. All you did was just show us how truly powerful Mihawk really is.

You tried to make Mihawk look weak but all you did was make him look even more impressive.

Good job.
No, because shanks feats belongs to him, and mihawk is not stronger than him. What you saying makes no sense. SHANKS Will show way more than a sword in battle , Just wait.

"Just wait"

So everything you're saying is headcanon.

I hope you realize that.
Everything? All the feats of shanks that i mentioned ARE 100% canon and facts. And belongs TO HIM AND HIM ONLY.

The only Headcannon is the part where i see he do way more than using a sword as he main thing as swordsman in OP, does. His absurdly strong haki is already something to expect

Hahaha, was reading old coments, shanks DOES have way better feats than mihawk.

SHANKS:
- A yonkou
- Clashed with Whitebeard
- Clashed with Kaido
- Clashed with Akainu ( New admiral fleet)
- Made Blackbeard with 2 DF run from him
- Stoped a War
- Has conquerors haki and a Strong one
- Was Heard by an fleet admiral Sengoku
- Was Heard by the gorosei
- 4 bilion + bounty
- Sailed in the pirate king ship
- Is remebered by kaido as a legend

SOMEHOW Mihawk has better feats for some people with:

- Clashing with vista
- Being stoped by jozu
- Not able to cut Buggy
- defeating a zoro fodder
- cutting ships of Don krieg a 20 Million Guy
- wanting to see the distance of his Power with an old sick yonko.
- being a warlord where lots of mid/weak characters were.
- And finally his trully good feat , a title, of best sworsdsman, but where in the world of OP, sworsdsmans are only the Ones that only use the swords as their weapon and nothing else, BM uses a swords but has tons of other atacks without It, so shes not considered One, If she was zoro Would be absurdly excited to fight a swordsman yonko. Shes not as many other characters that use One but have WAY more than that.

SHANKS feats are almost a infinite better than mihawk. Straight up FACT.
Shanks's fans so stupid((

Mihawk's sword is black. Shanks's sword is not black. Checkmate

Status
Not open for further replies.