Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon mate. You're talking about going from the level where it took all the Straw Hats to take down a single pacifista, to Pacifistas being Lol-Neg-diff material.

Haki has changed everything. Preskip feats are beyond obsolete.
Endurance is endurance, has nothing to do with Haki. Zoro was always capable of soaking up more damage before passing out, Luffy getting unnable to move after exausting himself in a fight is not very uncommon, it even happened in Dressrosa.

Zoro huffing and puffing vs grifters when sanji fought grifters and never huffed and puffed is giving sanji the win here in stamina. Sanjis whole thing is on stamina moving extremely fast and observation. Before you somehow say I said zoro is not fast I never said he isn’t. Sanjis character is based off speed stamina and observation. For example.
How many Gifters did Sanji fight vs how many did Zoro fight?
Zoro fought 100s of Gifters. After fighting 4-6 Gifters, in Chapter 997 Sanji starts huffing. This is roughly three flights of stairs he had to climb.... Do your downplaying better

He can get fucked up soon but later he can heal sanji. I doubt Oda will mess him up so much he is out of the arc
Let me ask you something..... If Zoro wasn't on the roof right now would you still be saying Sanji is gonna be there? Honestly it feels like most people want Sanji to be there just because Zoro is there with Luffy. Zoro has been foreshadowed to be in this fight since chapter 953.His powerup relates to fighting Kaidos abilities. Sanjis Power up relates to the Yonko Commanders abilities not Kaido.

Everyone on that Roof Has been foreshadowed to fight Kaido with Luffy. Oda literally told us who would be involved.

How many Gifters did Sanji fight vs how many did Zoro fight?
Zoro fought 100s of Gifters. After fighting 4-6 Gifters, in Chapter 997 Sanji starts huffing. This is roughly three flights of stairs he had to climb.... Do your downplaying better
now you have evidence that zoro can have better stamina then sanji. You see it’s that simple. Bring the manga panels instead of insulting or just talking for hours
Post automatically merged:

Let me ask you something..... If Zoro wasn't on the roof right now would you still be saying Sanji is gonna be there? Honestly it feels like most people want Sanji to be there just because Zoro is there with Luffy. Zoro has been foreshadowed to be in this fight since chapter 953.His powerup relates to fighting Kaidos abilities. Sanjis Power up relates to the Yonko Commanders abilities not Kaido.

Everyone on that Roof Has been foreshadowed to fight Kaido with Luffy. Oda literally told us who would be involved.
I been saying Zoro would get to the top and actually I used to say sanji wasn’t either

Hahaha, was reading old coments, shanks DOES have way better feats than mihawk.

SHANKS:
- A yonkou
- Clashed with Whitebeard
- Clashed with Kaido
- Clashed with Akainu ( New admiral fleet)
- Made Blackbeard with 2 DF run from him
- Stoped a War
- Has conquerors haki and a Strong one
- Was Heard by an fleet admiral Sengoku
- Was Heard by the gorosei
- 4 bilion + bounty
- Sailed in the pirate king ship
- Is remebered by kaido as a legend

SOMEHOW Mihawk has better feats for some people with:

- Clashing with vista
- Being stoped by jozu
- Not able to cut Buggy
- defeating a zoro fodder
- cutting ships of Don krieg a 20 Million Guy
- wanting to see the distance of his Power with an old sick yonko.
- being a warlord where lots of mid/weak characters were.
- And finally his trully good feat , a title, of best sworsdsman, but where in the world of OP, sworsdsmans are only the Ones that only use the swords as their weapon and nothing else, BM uses a swords but has tons of other atacks without It, so shes not considered One, If she was zoro Would be absurdly excited to fight a swordsman yonko. Shes not as many other characters that use One but have WAY more than that.

SHANKS feats are almost a infinite better than mihawk. Straight up FACT.

Last edited:
Not being able to move after Lucci fight doesn't talk about endurance....I don't know how did you even bring that for an argument...more than fight, it is g2/g3 that drained so much stamina and energy...Iva's hormones? seriously? did you forget how he took Magellan poison and survived for so long even before treatment? did you forget how severe was the treatment that he had to fight for his life for around 10 hours? did you forget how he had to carry Sanji and Nami to the Doctor Kureha in the extreme chilling conditions? did you forget how many attacks he has taken in marineford before Iva injecting him hormones again? and you think injecting hormones remove all the pain when that took part of his lifespan...
how conveniently you have rubbed it as everything is of Iva's hormones...lol...
tell me any endurance feat of Zoro other than "nothing happened" that can comparable to all the above feats I have mentioned for Zoro has shown "multiple times"...

why talk about dressrosa...remember Oda sbs...he said he could move but he was preserving energy to give finishing blow to Doflamingo....lunch break? what the fuck you are talking about? even after that fight went for 8+ hours with Luffy taking many attacks and one of which is very lethal ....and another thing eating contest? yeah if you have to eat that much and endure without throwing up, then it counts as an endurance feat...:kayneshrug:...can Zoro eat that much without throwing out?
He can drink that much withoud passing out LOL...Eating is not the same as fighting man, a lethal atack that grazed his belly, Killer's atack was 100x times worse.

If his abilities drain that much energy, thats a negative point into his endurance... Are you gonna deny that he was able to move due to Iva's hormones then? realy? If it wasnt for that he wouldnt be able to do shit, and thats the hard truth of it.

Let me be clear here, im not saying Luffy has shitty endurance, he is not too far of from Zoro in that field.

SHANKS:
- A yonkou
- Clashed with Kaido
- Stoped a War
- 4 bilion + bounty

- Clashing with vista
- Being stoped by jozu
- Not able to cut Buggy
- And finally his trully good feat , a title, of best sworsdsman, but where in the world of OP, sworsdsmans are only the Ones that only use the swords as their weapon and nothing else, BM uses a swords but has tons of other atacks without It, so shes not considered One, If she was zoro Would be absurdly excited to fight a swordsman yonko. Shes not as many other characters that use One but have WAY more than that.

nice, it kills my boredom a bit
Next time, try better

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

SHANKS:
- A yonkou
- Clashed with Kaido
- Stoped a War
- 4 bilion + bounty

- Clashing with vista
- Being stoped by jozu
- Not able to cut Buggy

his title is strongest swordsman not best

and youre either a swordsman or you arent
big mom is
having other powers is irrelevant kaku law fujtora shiryu kinemon etc all fruit users
all swordsmen
regardless what does that have to do with shanks who just uses a sword ?

Status
Not open for further replies.