Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so Momonosuke is Joy Boy. And not Luffy. Its very interesting they said Zunisha was given a command to walk for eternity. Zunisha has been doing so for 100's of years. Zunisha was heard by Roger, Oden, Luffy and Momonosuke. Yet could only be commanded by Momonosuke. Oda showed that distinction Momonosuke had amongst them. Then Zunisha asked Momonosuke permission just this once as if talking to the person who punished him. Then they said the borders of Wano need to be opened for Joy Boy's arrival. The Border's of Wano must be opened before Momonosuke's arrival. His mother was seeking Wano. Possibly because she was supposed to give birth to Joy Boy's reincarnation. And that would connect with the opening of Wano. Of course Oden then told Toki that Kaido may be defeated 20 years from now and that will be when the borders open. So she sent him 20 years into the future for Joy Boy's arrival. So the arrival could be his return to Wano. Remember Joy Boy failed to keep a promise in his past self. So now in the modern time, if Joy Boy was supposed to have something to do with opening Wano's borders but the borders were not opened upon his reincarnation then he failed to keep that promise. So upon being sent to the future, he seeks out help to opening the border. So now Joy Boy plays this role in finding Luffy. So remember that Kin'emon asked Luffy to join in an alliance and Luffy refused. Then he makes Momonosuke ask? Well that would be Joy Boy fulfilling a promise to open Wano's borders.

Also, I recall that Nami mentioned a reward for defeating Kaido. I hope Oda finally gives the crew a damn Devil Fruit or two. There's no way he should've introduced all this devil fruit stuff and show other crews getting them and discovering them but not this crew. So far he has shown all the Yonko's recovering one.

Whitebeard - Thatch
Shanks - Gum Gum Fruit
Kaido & Big Mom - Fish Fish Fruit
Black beard - Thatch, Whitebeard, Absalom

More to add in my coming posts about my monster trio stuff.
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.