Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not about that ... no one's saying "ignore Zoro" but "Respect Enma"

people have to acknowledge , Zoro can do with Enma what he can't do with his other 2 swords
Enma is so broken and overpowered
Emma is at the moment the strongest PU a strawhat has ever received...
And enma is a power up :cheers:
Enma is not a power up or a magical sword, it's a sword like the others:suresure:
It basically has Oden inside it :milaugh:
I don't remember people attributing everything Oden did to Enma, Oden got the full credit for his achievements but somehow you gotta find ways to undermine everything Zoro does
Just like all these crying people

Last edited:
@rerere, @ReggieZoldyck21, @Sentinel, @playa4321, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Trafalgar_D_Law, @Marimo_420, @ShinmenTakezo, @Geo.

It hurts less than I expected to give Zoro last place.

I think Big Mom's warning to Kaido and Kaido's reaction suggested that Zoro's attack was the most lethal of the attacks used. It doesn't matter though because Kaido avoided the attack.

My expectations for the non Luffy supernova when the fight resumes:
  • I feel confident that Zoro will rise up from Big Mom's attack.
    • We will see him properly leverage the incredible offensive prowess he was suggested to have this chapter.
    • He still needs to give Kaido a grievous injury and earn his recognition as a "monster samurai" of the likes of Oden.
  • I think Killer has been taken out of the game.
    • I'm guessing that Oda let him use his most powerful attack and score the most damage of the initial attacks with it because he intended to remove him afterwards.
    • Kidd's reaction supported this, and we did not see him recover before the end of the chapter.
  • I think Kidd will rise up.
    • It will be very disappointing if he goes down after giving a much less impressive performance than Killer.
  • I'm ambivalent on Law.
    • On one hand, Gamma Knife was supposed to be his ultimate attack, so I can see him being permanently removed after managing to land it.
    • On the other hand, if Law is removed now, he may look inferior to Killer? I don't think this is that implausible since I had DR Santoryu Zoro above Law, but it is something to consider.
    • I'm also not sure if Law's durability/endurance should be higher than Killer's (though he has very impressive endurance feats from his Doflamingo fight.
You are wrong.
Not only did the panels hype Zoro's haki but it hyped his AP and attack speed.
He directly deflected with haki the wind slash which was capable of cutting Kiku's meitou and cut Kidds metals. This shows how durable Zoro is able to make his sword with haki. We also see Killer barely dodging and Luffy using G4 to dodge with Zoro in base easily reacting and deflecting.

When Zoro asks Law to teleport him, he is able to attack faster than Boro breath could reach him...and he was right on Kaido's nose. Not only that he follows up with dragon flame attack where Enma doesn't drain him completely. His attack was not only feared by BM but was feats by Kaido too. The attack traveled from the center of the skull past the horns cutting it completely. That AP alone is far superior to anything shown at the top

Kaido, the ultimate durability monster in the manga that tanks attacks for a living, decides to to dodge Zoro attacks.

Katakuri better set up a Future Sight academy because Zoro is gonna one shot everyone :ihaha:
Well, the big dragon form Kaido could dodge it even after Law teleported Zoro in a position to launch that attack.

No question Katakuri would get fucked up if he get's hit. He's likely not getting hit though, not for a long time at least.

I don't remember people attributing everything Oden did to Enma, Oden got the full credit of his achievements but somehow you gotta find ways to undermine everything Zoro does
Just like all these crying of people
yea ... but
people DID DOUBT Oden as well
people DID CLAIM Oden did that cause of his swords

sacring Kaido for ever is a feat EVERY BODY ON WORLD failed to do
that's why we doubt Oden

I'm a Oden wanker and I did said that the very first time Enma was interduce

Status
Not open for further replies.