Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer is hurting Kaido as much as Zoro, at least FOR NOW, but he doesn't need some supreme magical bullshit sword to do it. Beyblades swords FTW!!!
:finally:

Btw, Big Mom attack is OP as fuck. lightining bolts that have souls and can come from any direction? God damn that's cool.
:fullmom:
And Law has the excuse of not knowing the locations of a dragon's organs. So his OP tech can't be that effective until he finds them.
Ok. Understandable.
Are you in a kitchen lanji

Oh it's also confirmed that Zoro attack in thriller bark indeed produce flame. And it's definitely blue flame as well.
This looked even better. I remember people saying that in TB the fire was caused by the friction generated by the sword cutting Ryuma's body, but here Zoro just turns the blade on fire.:steef:

Also, prediction: Zoro is gonna cut Big Mom's lightning.:kata:

I don't remember people attributing everything Oden did to Enma, Oden got the full credit of his achievements but somehow you gotta find ways to undermine everything Zoro does
Just like all these crying of people
The fact is, i don't care if Zoro or Oden are (were) stronger because Enma is a magical sword.
I don't even care if Oden's haki is inside that sword and it's going to help Zoro becoming the WSS.

I just want Zoro fans to acknowledge it is great power up, giving up the absurd claim Zoro was stronger than Luffy or comparable to him right after the TS :kayneshrug:

Btw

Oda is still following the patterns where The strongest attack first and weakest last :
Luffy Then kidd then law
Killer and Zoro last

He is also gonna take them out from weakest to strongest
Killer zapped first then Zoro

SN trio or SN duo will be last men standing before Kaido and BM eventually wins
Of course you ignore Zoro Kidd and Luffy TRIO panel :milaugh::milaugh:

I

Indigo

This looked even better. I remember people saying that in TB the fire was caused by the friction generated by the sword cutting Ryuma's body, but here Zoro just turns the blade on fire.:steef:

Also, prediction: Zoro is gonna cut Big Mom's lightning.:kata:
I swear to god, if Oda give's Zoro the ability to cut lightning and then use a Lightining attack later, i'm going to nut my pants :steef:

J

Jo_Ndule

LOL
Can you imagine next couple of chapters, act 3 ends, and alliance is defeated in this round, and Kidd is ONLY one who did ZERO damage?

I really want to hear the excuses to still justify and put him as 2nd strongest supernova which will be hilarious... because it will be just pandering as always...
He's above Killer and Zoro , And above Law.
Even though his attacks is less effective so far vs Kaido.

Zoro is also yet to damage Kaido...he didnt do real damage last chapter with Killer help.

Only Killer, Law and Luffy have dealt real damage to Kaido so far

They all got hit. Zoro and Killer are at least paralleled in regards to that matter. it didnt show them screaming in pain, which I did find odd

Will they all get back up. IMO i think they will, if they dont it's not a good look
That panel with Law seems identical to Fujitora dropping a meteor on him and him jumping away from it. Kid was never hurt on panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.