Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Enma to any other swordsman in Wano and all that happens is that 1) it won't harm Kaido because their Haki is too weak and 2) the swordsman himself turning into a corpse because he cannot handle Enma. While Zoro has both powerful Haki and the ability to tame Enma.
This right here is what I'm about. Was literally stated the moment he used Enma that if he was like most swordsman he would've immediately died a husky death

S

SinOfGreed

Kaido, the man known for tanking attacks and insane durability, is forced to dodge Zoro's Ittoryu attack. Zoro really made Kaido reconsider all his life choices lmfao Kaido realised at that moment he didn't wanna die anymore
:milaugh:
Woro SZN is officially underway, it's only gonna keep getting better and better until we finally reach ZKK
:myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Just wanted to create a collection of all of Zoro's moments slicing down Supernova, scaring the shit out of Queen and 2 Yonko, cutting through Yonkos attacks, destroying the Onigashima mountain and almost killing Kaido if not for Big Mom's warning.

But stopped cuz realized it would take too long, since the amount of feats Zoro presented in that Arc is too much.
AND THE BEST ONES ARE YET TO COME!!!

I don't care if he does that lmao. But, it's in the chapter. Enma is a special blade after all.
Sure but it's his Haki. It's drawing out more than usual but not actually increasing, so it's really something to get used to instead of just a boost. If he's panting and getting tired after an attack it has a pretty good drawback. He needs to get used to the blade. He still hasn't mastered it.

J

Jo_Ndule

Did Oden scare Kaido because he is that strong or did he scare him because of his swords?
Oden is the reason why enma is even wanked
He did it because his AP > anyone Kai9d faces before. He is powerful
And he has enma which boost Attacj power even more.

Call me when Oda wanks Shanks/Mihawk blades to be like Enma
Or when They are known for scarring Kaido.

Kaido considers reopening the scar a bare minimum even
Fighting him on par >~ Giving him a scar > reopening the scar > damaging him

First time SN's were introduced, a very young and naive "me" would have discussions pairing each of them against each fo the SH's.
Brook vs Apoo cause music theme. Law of Chopper cause doctor theme.
Good times. Foolish ideas, but good times.
Brook vs Apoo is gonna happen though

Fire Tank Capone (Big father) vs Franky Shogun would be goat... but Capone is an ally, so he wouldn't face SHs LOL

Anyway, my point is that just being supernova doesn't mean SH crew member are not gonna surpass some of them.... in my book, I think Oda cares 10000times more about Zoro than Kidd.. so I sure as hell think he will make Zoro stronger than kidd anyway at one point in story...

Again, that's my opinion, no one is forced to believe it

Good lord, Luffy definitely leveled up. This man is tanking serious hits like it’s nothing

And Kaido only dodges Zoro. That’s the only attack he definitely doesn’t want to tank
Have you seen the hardening on Enma?
You see Zoro is not holding back on it because of some sucking ability.
He seems to able to control the amount of haki he uses on that sword pretty fine for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.