Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to see Big Mom at full strenght she is so powerful
Damn Enma Zoro ittoryu AP is no Joke.. I guess if Ashura hits Kaido, he might end up with 9 scars on his body..:steef:
Killer's Kamaa Sonic is dope, hope he ain't down for Good..
Kid and Law will show up , it's still the beginning.
The battle is intense, I wouldn't say no for 3 chapters Rooftop chapters in the row
Why would Killer be down, all 5 of them got equally damaged, except maybe Luffy was damaged more (Since Boro Breath is stronger attack probably) or less (since he was aware of Boro Breath and defended)
on the other hand Killer, Zoro, Kid and Law all got hit with one Lightning attack (Luffy also got hit but Zero damage from lightning as we know) :brootea:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We don't have exact answer but Kaido said that :

Kaido : Why is Oden's presence in that katana!?

So there is Oden spirit in that sword. And Oden used it for 20/30 years. And we know that Enma sucks your haki. So Enma ate Oden haki/spirit for 30 years.

That maybe made Enma stronger than before and closer to be blackened.
We don't know anything yet here we're crediting Oden for the things done by Zoro. Inheriting the will of previous sword owner is a thing in the manga but inherited will =/= Inherited power.

Pretty sure not using hardening against a fucking yonkou is fooling around at least a little bit
Fooling around in my book is not even trying and joking with the opponent.

This is Zoro's 1st encounter with an emperor he knows only by reputation,why would he go full on hardened attack in his first try?

Not using hardening immeditaley doesn't mean you are fooling around unless all the scabbards were fooling around in their first clash with Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.