Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Big Mom is ONLY Impressive lately because her daddy Jinbe is not around!

jinbe fishman karata also ignores durablity so he should come on roof
Post automatically merged:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Big Mom is ONLY Impressive lately because her daddy Jinbe is not around!

jinbe fishman karata also ignores durablity so he should come on roof

Zoro was tired after using Enma and failed to hit dragon Kaido who is like 60m even though Law teleported him lol I wonder what he can do against commanders :wellwell: being tired isn't a good sign :kayneshrug: and some people think most commanders can't beat him

Yo, i think no one's giving Luffy his deserved praise yet.

As of now, he feels like the only one with the complete package to face a Yonko 1 vs 1.

Speed to blitz around many Wind Blades from Kaido.

Mobility to move around without aid and help other characters, the way he saved Killer from getting chomped by kicking Kaido in the mouth.

Ability to just push through their attacks, more importantly in Kaido's case flying straight through a Boro Breath while not having some special immunity or tool to deal with it ??

That's some walking through a Kamehameha gangsta shit :steef:

We don't have exact answer but Kaido said that :

Kaido : Why is Oden's presence in that katana!?

So there is Oden spirit in that sword. And Oden used it for 20/30 years. And we know that Enma sucks your haki. So Enma ate Oden haki/spirit for 30 years.

That maybe made Enma stronger than before and closer to be blackened.
All swords carry the will of previous owners. This has been stated in the manga several times.

You guys seem to be so much in disbelief that you have reached for illogical amounts of mental gymnastics.
Wado carries Kuina's will ...does it also have her haki then?

Enma "draws out" the user's haki, it doesn't store haki. This very fact renders that ridiculous hypothesis false.

So was Zoro holding back last chapter specifically regarding his use of haki? Yes,

was The sign that Zoro was holding back his haki indicated by Zoro now using hardening as opposed to last chapter? YES

So why was Zoro holding back his haki last chapter?
Because it is the initial clash and he needs to test the amount of power and haki needed?

Nobody in this manga attacks with their full might in the first attack.

I don't even know what we are arguing at this point lol.
I never said Zoro wasn't holding back(I even said he was far from all out),I said he wasn't fooling around nuance.

Yeah I found later that i missed that but based on the context she doesn't mean Zoro but all the supernovas, and not only Kaidou but she too. While they were fighting Kaidou was saying things like that they are more strong than what they expected
To add more context, once she says that she uses her new attack taking down almost all the supernovas.

BTW I also missed one sentence, after Zoro says "Ittouryuu" Kaidou says "What's that?", he probably noticed Oden's presence in Enma then.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah I found later that i missed that but based on the context she doesn't mean Zoro but all the supernovas, and not only Kaidou but she too. While they were fighting Kaidou was saying things like that they are more strong than what they expected
:kayneshrug: Anybody could tell BM meant Them not Zoro
But we'll, they want Linlin to hype zoro badly
If so, she would mention his name

Status
Not open for further replies.