Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah all swords are similar yet This is the first time BM noticed a weapon is abnormal/unusual
How many weapons did BM see in WCI and Wano?
She didn't even see the Scabbards fight Kaido.

Yes Enma isn't an ordinary sword..it is a one of the great grade swords. Even stated to work like a cursed sword.

However, there is no implication nor statement that Enma stores haki. In fact there are counter statements to that.

And it is quite hypocritical that the same people who claim it's Oden who cut Kaido are trying to claim that it is Enma which may cut current Kaido not Zoro.

Not really, they will find anything to downplay zoro. I don't disagree Enma is magical ASF but to completely disregard zoros feats based on "blah blah Enma has Odens soul blah blah" is absolute bullshite and they fucking know it
Yeah I agree. Everyone just needs to agree

1. Enma is a power up. It’s literally a magical sword with apparently Oden inside it.

2. Even though the equipment is a boost it’s still a part of the users kit so it’s still Zoros feat not enmas.

Jep, that's the difference. Zoro has to train. All the time. He had to train to tame Enma and now he can unleash his Haki through Enma. PU would mean that Enma made Zoro or his Haki stronger as soon as he took the blade in his hand. Which is not the case.

Zoro said: "So as soon as I got used to this blade, this is how much stronger I became".

So Zoro basically never said Enma makes him stronger, but that him mastering Enma is a testament of him having become stronger.
But take away Enma from him and give him back Shusui…..and the events of this chapter wouldn't occur. As you can see Kaido and Big Meme are talking about the sword....not the swordsman. Zoro isnt the next Oden.....Luffy is. Zoro just carries the sword with Oden's presence within it.

Status
Not open for further replies.