Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack EOS Zoro being top 2 in history along with Luffy is incoming. Already now he is a serious threat to Kaido, with Big Mom being scared of his badly Zoro could damage Kaido with Enma he has still to fully tame. Now imagine EOS Zoro with stronger Ryou and 3 Kokuto blades, using Asura with 9 Kokutos and 3 black Enmas..
That's some scary shit, it'd be awesome

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Tengu also pointed out that he created Sandai Kitetsu.
Tengu also said that Kitetsu and Enma are similar, as both cannot be wielded by the weak.

Him pointing out that Enma was created by the same guy as Wado, was just fan service for us. So a link between Zoro and Oden is created. Just as between Zoro and Ryuma, as the creator was a Shimotsuki.

Zoro tamed Enma because of his strength alone.

Zoro received the greatest hype. Big Mom literally screamed at Kaido to have him dodge.
I'm reading the chapter 955 and Tengu is saying right here that Zoro is rapidly getting used to Enma because both her and Wado were made by the same smith.

m
Killer also did way more damage to kaido

The spoilers mot giving context made yall overhype what zoro did.

kidd taking a yonko attack and slamming kaido. Law using gamma knife and still making kaido scream even when he doesn’t know where his organs are at. Killer doing more damage to kaido then zoro. Luffy doing more damage and taking a attack > zoro this chapter.

Like the few who said y’all should have waited before talking shit.

And I’m asking What do you think Enma’s power is? Because the story tells us, Enma’s power is Zoro’s haki.

You notice when he cut Kaido last chapter, he didn’t have hardening. He had Enma, but no hardening. Now he’s using Hardening with Enma. So as far as I can tell, the only thing that’s changed is Zoro using haki.

I know Enma is was given to Zoro to train and get stronger. But we’ve never seen Oden use it like any other sword. Are you saying Oden also uses this mysterious Enma power? Like if you are saying Zoro is relying on this then does that Mean Oden is too?

I'm not a Zoro or Luffy wanker but, holy mighty Jesus, no offense for the other supernova but these 2 are just another thing, they're amazing :finally:

Zoro blocking with nonchalance an attack that mutilated a Red Scabbard, then even making panic Big Mom for a Enma attack toward his little brother Kaido. :akaman:
Then, Luffy, what I have to say, thing gummy idiot is amazing, tanking an electric hit is ok, tanking the Boro breath and saying "it's because of willpower, guts" (waiting for the definitive translation) and then landing THAT attack avenging his allies... :zehaha:

I love these two, too bad Oda didn't give Sanji a decent power level, if Killer is up there, he should have been too and the same goes for Jimbe.
But, anyway, this is just my desire, the real chap is indeed still good, how long has it been since there were 3 chapter in a row of pure fight? :queenhear:

Last edited:
That's impossible. His regen was being interrupted by Old Garp. There's no way Big Mom and Kaido's APs ain't much threatening than that.
garp would /e spit on big mom and kaido, none of them possesses the quality of his CoA unlike the admirals and garp mighty used advanced CoA which none of them have, marco alr matched big mom which got 2 beamed by kizaru

im quite sorry bro, there are no panels of him using it. While I believe he is more than capable of using it, kinda embarrassing he hasn’t shown it, when fodder marines and Tashigi have
Are you arguing in bad faith? if not check out chapters and cross reference the anime adaptation of those panels if you have bad eyesight and can't see the clear facts of the matter in the manga.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
garp would /e spit on big mom and kaido, none of them possesses the quality of his CoA unlike the admirals and garp mighty used advanced CoA which none of them have, marco alr matched big mom which got 2 beamed by kizaru
I mean Old Garp used a casual attack, this is what I was just implying. So Kaido's full AP is certainly much better than that, just like Garp could do better if he truly wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.