Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Chrono still trying to make a case for Sanji using early pre Skip feats (where Zoro looked better anyways).

Wake up dude. Sanji is at the bottom of Onigashima being washed by Maria and a bunch of gifters, while Zoro is taking on 2 Yonko, and was about to seriously injure Kaido if not for Big Mom warning Kaido.

:myman:
He's already a broken man. Just listen to him carefully and say that he's right with everything. It sure works. :myman:

I

Indigo

Law attacked before Killer
And once we'll have the translations I'll make a thread about Kama Sonic to discuss how it works
If it caused damage or not will not be a topic tho, since it's clear that it did
Yeah, i agree.

How do you think Kama Sonic works? i think the blades not only spin but also vibrate, maybe Kid's powers were used to make those Punisher blades.

If the blades vibrate, maybe they can phase through an enemys body and cause internal damage, or maybe the sonic waves created by the spinning motion and the noise cause internal damage and that illusion version of a huger Punisher Blade is actually the range of the sound waves attacks.

That would be really dope, it could work similar to Fishiman Karate, but with sound waves instead of water.

Wow, Chrono still trying to make a case for Sanji using early pre Skip feats (where Zoro looked better anyways).

Wake up dude. Sanji is at the bottom of Onigashima being washed by Maria and a bunch of gifters, while Zoro is taking on 2 Yonko, and was about to seriously injure Kaido if not for Big Mom warning Kaido.

:myman:
Boi stfu I don't have an agenda of hyping Pre Timeskip Sanji. Yall started by trying to downplay Sanji's feat against El Thor.

Sanji will get his time to shine reallllllly soon.

Name me one Power in One Piece anywhere as Broken as Magneto or the Flash. Who can defeat Planet Busters
Law's space cutting ability, ability to switch bodies and personnalities, Whitebeard's quakes, Big Mom's ability to give life to nearly everything and suck souls, Magellan's ability to poison even hard stone with Venom Denom, Sugar's ability to turn all living beings in toys, to erase memories, be eternally young, etc...

HOLY SHIT DID ZORO JUST CASUALLY REACT TO ATTACK THAT ALL 9 SCABBARSS with 5 high tier CoO users couldn't even see?

KIDD COULDN'T EVEN SEE

ZORO THE KING OF COO

LEBRON JAMES OF ONE PIECE

ALSO BIG MOM SHITS HER PANTS AGAINST ZORO

Zoro no diffs Law who is obeying Zoros commands.
The only sccabard who reacted to that wind attack was Denjiro and he had the star thing above his head showing he knew. Denjiro>rest of sccabards. Zoro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sccabards

Status
Not open for further replies.