Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Onigashima fits inside the Flower Capital bro. It would easily fit inside Dressrosa

• I've told you why I think that scaling is bad.
  • We don't know how large the Flower Capital is.
  • Scaling from objects we do know the size of (Sunny), the skull alone is over a kilometre tall (not including the horns)
  • As an island, Onigashima is a few kilometres wide.

Onigashima is much larger than Flower Hill and noticeably bigger than Mihawk's Iceberg. It's fine to wank the Admirals, but you don't need to downplay Onigashima's size to do so.

This is the best scaling of Onigashima's size:

Onigashima fits inside the Flower Capital bro. It would easily fit inside Dressrosa

I dunno how effective it is to try and scale the size of Onigashima in such detail because OP is just very inconsistent in that regard, but people gotta be honest with themselves and admit that it is much smaller than originally thought considering how Kaido imagined it would fit in the Flower capital ( the smallest region of Wano) just fine.

The Viz will clarify.

It was Hiryuu Kaen, Zoro already struck Kaido with Enma and neither Big Mom nor Kaido noticed it let alone commented on it.

Completely baseless.
if you look closely he didnt ambued it with haki once he ambued it with Haki he prob triggered Enmas ability or aura

Status
Not open for further replies.