Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

B
Of course the First Mate would be able to order the other crew members.
:goyea:

Nope. Hiryuu Kaen >>> Kong Gatling > Kong Rifle.

There's nothing that suggests Kong Gatling > Hiryuu Kaen, and Hiryuu Kaen was the only attack Kaido felt the need to dodge.

I think it's way too early for Zoro to be removed from the fight. Not when Kaido has only just recognised Enma.

I guess Mihawk doesn't have a Black Blade either because Zoro didn't know about them.
:seriously:

We should let the Viz to settle this.

There's little chance of this happening. Enma is the blade that has been setup to slay Kaido.

The shading is also much darker than fire though. Maybe it's a combination of fire with COA haki?

Sure, if it comes down to a 1 vs 1, it would probably be Luffy.

And what happens to Big Mom. Big Mom took a very active role in this chapter (she was the clear MVP of the fight), and she needs to be removed. I doubt Luffy can take on two Yonkou by himself, so I don't see all the other Supernova being removed at this point.

Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen received very impressive hype this chapter.
  • It was the only attack Kaido felt the express need to dodge instead of taking head on.
  • Big Mom was alarmed by Zoro's attack and warned Kaido about it.
  • Big Mom complimented Zoro after the attack.

Had Kaido taking the attack, it's strongly suggested that it would have damaged him very severely.

The continued prominence of Enma, the implication that Zoro has the ability to slay Kaido, Kaido's wish for death at the hands of a Samurai on par with Oden, Yasuie's foreshadowing about Zoro taking Kaido's head, and the setup of Enma being the blade to slay Kaido.

After this chapter, Zoro landing the final blow that kills Kaido has become more credible to me.

I'm still not yet convinced that Zoro kills Kaido, but I've updated upwards from my 5% - 15% chance I gave Zoro before.
BM didn't copliment Zoro
She said they understimated them all then she proceeds to attack them all

And No, BM wasn't alarmed by Zoro's attack but Enma being unusual.

And No, Mihawk doesn't have adcoa. He has Ryuo
Just like Zoro has ryuo but not adcoa

You do realize Zoro is going to eventually turn Wado Black right? Which he is the only person who has ever used Haki on it..... So who gives a shit if Oden set the ground work to make Enma black, when turning Wado black will be his feat alone.

You guys seem like you just can't accept that Zoro needs help to accomplish something for now, which will better help him to accomplish the same thing later on his own.
I just think it makes zero sense if Zoro isn't coming out of Wano stronger than Oden.

Oden is not Zoros EoS benchmark, he is just a Wano benchmark.

Zoro will fight Queen, no change from that. Unless you think Queen is just going to sit back and let his captain get gangbanged to the end.
It will be a nerfed Zoro since taking big mom's lightning head on but still.

Enma is a big powerup as can be seen from this chapter.

Kaido dodged it, big deal. He *couldn't* dodge the faster attacks.
So you're really think that Zoro will fight Queen ? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You'll never learn... Why don't you just assume you were wrong? Queen will fight against Sanji it's written

Why does it make zero sense, when Zoro still probably has one or two opponents left before he fights Mihawk? Is he supposed to just steam roll them?
Well I think Mihawk is more than a tier above Oden.

And depends on who those opponents are. I think he would fight Kizaru and high diff him. He would probably stomp Shiryu unless he is some how boosted to Yonko Level, then it would be a high diff fight

Status
Not open for further replies.