Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody explain to me how Killer managed to pierce Kaido’s skin without actually piercing it ? Like how Killer’s blades went all the way through it but Kaido is fine :kaidowhat:

In terms of drama, Takamura vs Hawk was crazy so I gotta say this is my favorite Takamura fight, but I find Eagle 10 times more interesting and cooler than Hawk. The GOAT along with Volg and Sendo. :steef:
Killer's attack is sonic. So it would appear to be the effect we're seeing, not his blades growing and cutting through Kaido literally.

Also, the series peaked for me at Hawk vs Hawk. I followed for a long time and for quite a while after but the first 43 volumes are Ippo for me.

Even Big Mom could sensed something was different Enma. Yall gonna start arguing she would sense Oden in the scabbards as well if she met them? :seriously:
Did Zoro sense Sandai in the barrel full of swords?

From "Zoro will fight Queen because of the Opening" to "Zoro will just support Luffy" to "Zoro has Enma a Big power up" to "Zoro missed it Kaido didn't avoid it"
Zoro will fight Queen, no change from that. Unless you think Queen is just going to sit back and let his captain get gangbanged to the end.
It will be a nerfed Zoro since taking big mom's lightning head on but still.

Enma is a big powerup as can be seen from this chapter.

Kaido dodged it, big deal. He *couldn't* dodge the faster attacks.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Oda is highlighting how Oden is never is out of Kaido head.

So it will not surprise me that kaido is 100% sure that no one can match oden .

And if you get close to do it you must oden related or something.
Crydo put at least 4 other people on Oden level or above (*5 if you count Luffy) in the last chapter
Oden however gave him PTSD with his big dick energy penetrating his fish skin

I

Indigo

Zoro will fight Queen, no change from that. Unless you think Queen is just going to sit back and let his captain get gangbanged to the end.
It will be a nerfed Zoro since taking big mom's lightning head on but still.

Enma is a big powerup as can be seen from this chapter.

Kaido dodged it, big deal. He *couldn't* dodge the faster attacks.
No, Sanji will fight Queen and Marco will fight King, solved.

You sound like you want it to Haki because you want Zoros feat to be inferior because you'd rather not have making black blade be exceptional feat.

Is that it?
You do realize Zoro is going to eventually turn Wado Black right? Which he is the only person who has ever used Haki on it..... So who gives a shit if Oden set the ground work to make Enma black, when turning Wado black will be his feat alone.

You guys seem like you just can't accept that Zoro needs help to accomplish something for now, which will better help him to accomplish the same thing later on his own.

None of this heavy hitters compared to Oden (but Luffy I guess) and Kaido has been clear how no Samurai will be like him.

Kaido when comparing dmg is oden this and oden that.
because oden indeed a heavy hitter and among greatest of all time. he is unstopable except roger and kaido himself. if he was alive yonko will be legit 5 with him among them. except he already tamed new world

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You do realize Zoro is going to eventually turn Wado Black right? Which he is the only person who has ever used Haki on it..... So who gives a shit if Oden set the ground work to make Enma black, when turning Wado black will be his feat alone.

You guys seem like you just can't accept that Zoro needs help to accomplish something for now, which will better help him to accomplish the same thing later on his own.
Then how shit are shanks and roger that over 50 years with gryphon it still aint black

Status
Not open for further replies.