Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I still want a 1v1 swordsman fight for Zoro. Him fighting Kaido, at least on a teamup basis, is totally fine and yes I can 100% see him killing Kaido in the end ala Ryuuma, but I still think he's warranted a fight against a meito user. Its an arc about swordsmen, and tbh seeing Zoro not fighting one is kind of weird.

Thats why I'm confused when fans of Zoro hate on the idea of Zoro fighting King still. Like we dont even know if this is the "final" battle yet. For all we know, the Yonko could get serious, and knock everyone out. Or Oda could relegate everyone to the sidelines save for Luffy/Kid/Law to fight the 2 Yonko, or just make it Luffy/Kid, or just Luffy by himself. Yes there is a possibility that this is just "the fight", but who honestly knows what happens between now and all the other battles first.

I'll just never understand why fans of Zoro wouldn't want to have their cake and eat it too. Like, if King showed up and stopped Zoro from fighting Kaido, only to be defeated and Zoro then returns to cut Kaido's head off after Luffy wins, isn't that immensely satisfying?

I mean, its nbd either. I can just see this fight going and going and going until they win. Just as a zoro fan, id love to see him fight a strong swordsman again. Its been over 10 years.
Umm like I'm ok with King being defeated by zoro but at this point I doubt it will match the current hype.

I

Indigo

Luffy inherited oden's will
Wrong, i think Yamato and Momo inherited Oden's will, they want to open the Wano Borders. Luffy doesn't really care about opening the borders, Luffy wants Kaido gone because of what he did to this country and the fact that Tama and all the people on those towns have no food anymore.

The inherited will will be shown in the right context. Kaido sensed Oden because he personally encountered him. Kitetsu also had an aura. Just like Shusui has. But no one draws the connection since Ryuma is dead since ancient times.
what if its just the sword that Kaido sensed and because it is the same sword that Oden used, Kaido is referring it to sensing familiar sense of Oden...because he had sensed Enma's Aura from Oden and thought its was Oden's Aura, instead it is Enma he had sensed and so he is again saying he is sensing the same aura :kata:

Because you can't explain for shit. There's literally no difference between the 2 Scenarios. It's literally just the passing will of the dead, or in this case, Oden. It's not his Haki or some shit that's haunting Enma or the Scabbards.
He'll just ignore you and the repeat the same thing again.
By his logic, Wado also has Kuina's haki and Koshiro's haki because "will/spirit = haki"
Shusui also had Ryuma's haki in it all this while

Because Haki is the only sane and logical conclusion you can reach. Unless people want to start making the argument that once Oden died, his spirit possessed Enma. Now we just opened up a whole new can of Worms.

We know that Haki is the embodiment of a persons spirit.

We know Oden had been using Haki on Enma for decades.

Wano has been all about the significance of Ryou to a Swordsman.

Everything is lining up. Why would we assume it's anything else?
You sound like you want it to Haki because you want Zoros feat to be inferior because you'd rather not have making black blade be exceptional feat.

Is that it?

I think that Kaido simply doesn't know any power compared to Oden .

So that's how he refers to someone with comparable power so it's not kaido thinking oden is alive on the sword or something but him having the idea that no man can match oden power so if anyone similar appears he will use oden as rule of comparison.
thats not true as emperor and old timer he witness and face many big shots as previous chapter he mentioned 5 biggest heavy hitter in one piece history.

Status
Not open for further replies.