Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody explain to me how Killer managed to pierce Kaido’s skin without actually piercing it ? Like how Killer’s blades went all the way through it but Kaido is fine :kaidowhat:

It's gone so far, that it took an entire turn around the globe and came back already.

Btw, unpopular opinion, but I like Takamura fight against Eagle more than the fight against Hawk. Eagle was really freaking cool.
In terms of drama, Takamura vs Hawk was crazy so I gotta say this is my favorite Takamura fight, but I find Eagle 10 times more interesting and cooler than Hawk. The GOAT along with Volg and Sendo. :steef:

Kaido did not feel the "presence of Oden" in the Scabbards. They used the same type of Haki that Oden uses, and it reminded him of Oden. Jesus, how can someone be this dense.
Nah bro they using headcanon to damage control. It’s gonna be like this for every chapter moving on. They said will=haki now they tryna say that’s false. Let them damage control. Spoilers hyped zoro up too much. That doesn’t take away from ZKK if that happens but they just didn’t give context

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
jozu is the toughest in the world, took on the worlds strongest sword slash with minimal sword slashes
he gave a admiral a lip bleed which means he'll give kaido a concussion
basically the admirals are the chiefs and the yonkos are the bucs
:cheers:remember WB had vista and marco who are yonko level strength if not close (vista)
Now that Luffy can take head-on BoLo Breath better than Crydo there 2 people more durable than fish Crydo:cheers:

oden is no where near famous? he is wb second man in wb golden age and the man who sent roger as pirateking is no where near famous than ray? oden is freakin die 20 years ago but he is died character who get talked most second to roger in op history.
Rayleigh is more famous than Yonko and admirals
All straw had had heard Rayleighs name at least once
No one knew who Oden was from straw hats

Learn how to read

Status
Not open for further replies.