Status
Not open for further replies.
No YC is defeating a yonko by themselves, except possibly Shiryu but assuming he is already near his EoS potential
jozu is the toughest in the world, took on the worlds strongest sword slash with minimal sword slashes
he gave a admiral a lip bleed which means he'll give kaido a concussion
basically the admirals are the chiefs and the yonkos are the bucs
:cheers:remember WB had vista and marco who are yonko level strength if not close (vista)

jozu is the toughest in the world, took on the worlds strongest sword slash with minimal sword slashes
:cheers:remember WB had vista and marco who are yonko level strength if not close (vista)
Rare brand of Larines Copium

oden use enma since 15 years old. he use it to hunt pig. it was not big deal for oden at all lmfao.
But Zoro already tamned Enma that's why it's not big deal anymore. Zoro missed his attack because Kaido dodged it, that says a lot.
We also don't know if 15 years old Zoro can't tamn Enma. Honestly it's more about Enma than Oden himself.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Penetration haki would definitely bypass his diamond defence, so anyone with it easily defeats Jozu. However even without enough AP can do the job.

Current Zoro is 100% cutting diamond right now.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nope, like I said yesterday, I believe it has to do with Haki specialties. We know for a fact Zoro specializes in CoA. I'm willing to bet Shanks and Roger specialize in CoC, just like Luffy. It's the missing piece of the puzzle, but it will be revealed soon. But no matter how you look at it, it's the only thing that makes sense at the moment.
Thats no excuse. So roger and shanks haki combined is shit compared to zoro and oden ? Thats your conclusion.

I'm not explaining the difference between the two for the 20th time in this thread again.
Because you can't explain for shit. There's literally no difference between the 2 Scenarios. It's literally just the passing will of the dead, or in this case, Oden. It's not his Haki or some shit that's haunting Enma or the Scabbards.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Because you can't explain for shit. There's literally no difference between the 2 Scenarios. It's literally just the passing will of the dead, or in this case, Oden. It's not his Haki or some shit that's haunting Enma or the Scabbards.
People go so far to downplay Zoro they made Oden into a ghost. Perona > Oden

Status
Not open for further replies.