Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom warns Kaidou to get out of the way. She senses that the sword is not any usual sword.

Kaidou is surprised, he can sense Oden's presence in Zoro's sword.

Kaidou: Why is Oden's presence in that katana!?

So are you guys still going to argue with me, or are you ready to accept my conclusion that Enma has retained Oden's Haki, and it's the key to forging a black blade?
I hope oda just doesn't add any actual soul shenanigans at this point. That would ruin the one piece world for me. :whitepress:

Because Oda is going to give some other explanation on how Enma has retained Oden's presence, when haki is the embodiment of a persons spirit, and Oden had been using his Haki on Enma for decades.

But I'll bite, I will love to here your take on how Oden's presence is felt from within his sword over 20 years after his death.
Explain how Kaidou felt Oden in the Scabbards' resolve then. Is Oden a fucking ghost who's haunting everyone now? :milaugh:

oden use enma since 15 years old. he use it to hunt pig. it was not big deal for oden at all lmfao.
And so ?? Zoro tamed Wado Ichimonji which is the same grade as Enma at 8.

Then he tamed Shusui one of the world greatest blackened sword in only 1 day.

He tamed Sandai Kitetsu a cursed legendary sword easily too.

Zoro's the real deal, Oden is a just a fodder next to GrandMaster and Sword-Tamer Zoro.

Last edited:
Zoro only use it for 5 days. Oden for many years. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is goat. Zoro is Goat! :finally::finally::finally:
oden was 15 years old lmao living under the rock. zoro is 21 train 2 years under wss. what a dumb comparison.

everytime oden fight ppl never sees his enma. but himself. wb. roger. kaido.

but when zoro fight kaido and bm start calling and highlighted enma like its a person lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Because Oda is going to give some other explanation on how Enma has retained Oden's presence, when haki is the embodiment of a persons spirit, and Oden had been using his Haki on Enma for decades.

But I'll bite, I will love to here your take on how Oden's presence is felt from within his sword over 20 years after his death.
And i would love to hear how you think presence and haki are same thing?

He is @Tejas guys. Lurking Sanji's salty fans :suresure:
Nobody cares about the weakling Sanji now. Oda did him bad Post Ta.
That's a start
Next you admit that Zoro's mighty dick can give fish Crydo heart attack
Enma. Not Zoro.
That's incorrect.
He was never shown to go into deep sleep.
Then what was he doing, surveying Marinefords' architecture?
> Crydo - can't tank Boro Breath - have no guts
> Luffy - can tank Boro Breath -have guts

Luffy is more durable now than Crydo
But Kaido tanked Boro breath.

So why couldnt shanks make rogers sword black ? Was their haki that shit ?
Nope, like I said yesterday, I believe it has to do with Haki specialties. We know for a fact Zoro specializes in CoA. I'm willing to bet Shanks and Roger specialize in CoC, just like Luffy. It's the missing piece of the puzzle, but it will be revealed soon. But no matter how you look at it, it's the only thing that makes sense at the moment.

And so ?? Zoro tamed Wado Ichimonji which is the same grade as Enma at 8.

Then he tamed Shusui one of the world greatest blackened sword in only 1 day.

Zoro's the real deal, Oden is a just a fodder next to GrandMaster Zoro.
yet wado ichimonji do 0 shit to kaido.

oden is unstopable even sincr he was kid while 8 years old zoro get beaten 2000 times by a girl thus zoro master wado ichimonji lmfao:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

oden was 15 years old lmao living under the rock. zoro is 21 train 2 years under wss. what a dumb comparison.

but when zoro fight kaido and bm start calling and highlighted enma like its a person lmao
Zoro will still be the WSS and Oden will still be dead.

Because Zoro has yet to make a name for himself unlike Oden. So people associate Zoro with Oden through the blade. Soon, Zoro surpasses Oden, we know that, Tengu implied it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.