Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the dialogue for this chapter.

Big Mom: Dodge that! Kaidou!! That's not a simple katana!!

Zoro: Hiryuu Kaen!!

Kaidou: Why is Oden's presence in that katana!?

I think that Kaido simply doesn't know any power compared to Oden .

So that's how he refers to someone with comparable power so it's not kaido thinking oden is alive on the sword or something but him having the idea that no man can match oden power so if anyone similar appears he will use oden as rule of comparison.

J

Jo_Ndule

He put most YCs to shame in a single panel, what a massacre.
Including Marco

:suresure:

YCs who fought Top tiers : their offensive stats
Jozu only gave kuzan a bloody lip ,
Marco failed to damage anyone. Only sent kuzan/kizary flying. Hurt prometheus
Queen made BM head pain a little and RECOVER HER memories
Vista the GoAT but didn't damage or dominate Posthawk

Killer made them look like a joke

Tbh, I still want a 1v1 swordsman fight for Zoro. Him fighting Kaido, at least on a teamup basis, is totally fine and yes I can 100% see him killing Kaido in the end ala Ryuuma, but I still think he's warranted a fight against a meito user. Its an arc about swordsmen, and tbh seeing Zoro not fighting one is kind of weird.

Thats why I'm confused when fans of Zoro hate on the idea of Zoro fighting King still. Like we dont even know if this is the "final" battle yet. For all we know, the Yonko could get serious, and knock everyone out. Or Oda could relegate everyone to the sidelines save for Luffy/Kid/Law to fight the 2 Yonko, or just make it Luffy/Kid, or just Luffy by himself. Yes there is a possibility that this is just "the fight", but who honestly knows what happens between now and all the other battles first.

I'll just never understand why fans of Zoro wouldn't want to have their cake and eat it too. Like, if King showed up and stopped Zoro from fighting Kaido, only to be defeated and Zoro then returns to cut Kaido's head off after Luffy wins, isn't that immensely satisfying?

I mean, its nbd either. I can just see this fight going and going and going until they win. Just as a zoro fan, id love to see him fight a strong swordsman again. Its been over 10 years.

Okay and swords carry will of sword master, that dialogue is literally given to us.

Kuinas presence is probably in Wado, Zoros presence would be in all his blades..why does it have to be Haki?
Because Haki is the only sane and logical conclusion you can reach. Unless people want to start making the argument that once Oden died, his spirit possessed Enma. Now we just opened up a whole new can of Worms.

We know that Haki is the embodiment of a persons spirit.

We know Oden had been using Haki on Enma for decades.

Wano has been all about the significance of Ryou to a Swordsman.

Everything is lining up. Why would we assume it's anything else?

Haha idk what to say bro.
Oden died twenty years ago. Get over it. The new gen are here to stay. Those who witnessed oden firsthand are slowly dying out. And Zoro is here to do what Oden failed his nation at.
sorry but oden 1 vs 1 kaido and he almost win. zoro not even doing oden half. it was luffy who doing oden job as leader of party. and we are all know it will be luffy vs kaido eventually

Tbh, I still want a 1v1 swordsman fight for Zoro. Him fighting Kaido, at least on a teamup basis, is totally fine and yes I can 100% see him killing Kaido in the end ala Ryuuma, but I still think he's warranted a fight against a meito user. Its an arc about swordsmen, and tbh seeing Zoro not fighting one is kind of weird.

Thats why I'm confused when fans of Zoro hate on the idea of Zoro fighting King still. Like we dont even know if this is the "final" battle yet. For all we know, the Yonko could get serious, and knock everyone out. Or Oda could relegate everyone to the sidelines save for Luffy/Kid/Law to fight the 2 Yonko, or just make it Luffy/Kid, or just Luffy by himself. Yes there is a possibility that this is just "the fight", but who honestly knows what happens between now and all the other battles first.

I'll just never understand why fans of Zoro wouldn't want to have their cake and eat it too. Like, if King showed up and stopped Zoro from fighting Kaido, only to be defeated and Zoro then returns to cut Kaido's head off after Luffy wins, isn't that immensely satisfying?

I mean, its nbd either. I can just see this fight going and going and going until they win. Just as a zoro fan, id love to see him fight a strong swordsman again. Its been over 10 years.
bruh what u smoking the attack zoro did in this chap is one shoting king
kaido can push zoro to the max
king can t

Status
Not open for further replies.