Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh what u smoking the attack zoro did in this chap is one shoting king
kaido can push zoro to the max
king can t
Read my post again thanks. Its about wanting an actual swordsman fight, not a swordsman fighting a tank.

And all of Zoros battles are essentially 1 shots. Doesn't mean Kings sword skills couldn't match his or dodge attacks. Pretty disingenuous to King at this point when we know nothing about him and a big part of his character is the mystery behind his species.

We just don't know enough yet.

I think that Kaido simply doesn't know any power compared to Oden .

So that's how he refers to someone with comparable power so it's not kaido thinking oden is alive on the sword or something but him having the idea that no man can match oden power so if anyone similar appears he will use oden as rule of comparison.
Bro Oden Will/spirit is literally in the Sword. Kuina Will is in Wado. This is stated in the manga. Its not only Oden

rayleigh is still alive while oden died and oden is wb #2 only no dumbass havent heard his name during golden age.
using rayleigh famous to rise zoro like moving enma credit to zoro power

cliche Zolo fansboys lmfao
What does Ray being alive have to do with anything? He has been retired, his name came from his Prime.

Everyone had heard Ray's name, no straw hat had heard Odens name. It takes an actual retard to not know Ray is more famous than Oden.

Why can't you use Ray for Zoro? Wasn't Ray FM of former pirate king and Zoro is FM of future PK

Kaido is so stupid lmfao. He said he wants to die but then why he doesn't go and fight all the admirals, Shanks and etc. I'm sure they are capable in helping him to achieve his dream.
he has face shanks and face marine in fact marine proven couldnt kill him. do you think he get captured only by vice admiral or captains lmao? yonko and marine capture him but couldnt kill him. i think we already through with this.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
if he wants to get on the level of an admiral he better beat kaido alone , the admirals are master at their dfs,haki,combat
the yonko are untrained except shanks bb is fine , if I put fuji in this place he'll just mid diff them
Kaido = low admiral level at best in my opinion

Zoro should be standing close there, but as the fight progresses he will unleash more and more power and perhaps surpass even Kaido's level by EoA (End of Arc).

Status
Not open for further replies.