Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido did not feel the "presence of Oden" in the Scabbards. They used the same type of Haki that Oden uses, and it reminded him of Oden. Jesus, how can someone be this dense.
It has already been confirmed that Enma exudes the Ryuo of the wielder ie.. Zoro in this case.

There's no evidence that the sword uses the haki of a previous owner. If it does, please supply the panel of them referring to the haki of that individual.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lmao did Zoro order Law to teleport him? It's always fun to see Law's interactions with Luffy and Zoro.
Of course the First Mate would be able to order the other crew members.
:goyea:

Luffy's gattling is stronger than Zoro's slash and Kaido will not be down from that.
Nope. Hiryuu Kaen >>> Kong Gatling > Kong Rifle.

There's nothing that suggests Kong Gatling > Hiryuu Kaen, and Hiryuu Kaen was the only attack Kaido felt the need to dodge.

Wait, are the other SNs safe?

Killer got hit with Indra, but he was fine until then
Zoro got hit with Tenman while being exhausted after using Enma
Kidd didn't have any problem covering from the thunders with those arms but the problem is that prometheus appeared in his face making he saya "Huh!?"
And Law also got hit by Tenman

For one page and half we have only seen Luffy because Oda wanted to end the chapter like that and we haven't really seen how did the others end up.

Maybe next chapter will be titled as "Battle of emperors" and Luffy will get KO next chapter making us see that the new generation lose. But I think it's too soon for that too...

Well, I guess we will know next week...
I think it's way too early for Zoro to be removed from the fight. Not when Kaido has only just recognised Enma.

Mihawk : Admiral level, Lone wolf Rayleigh . Has ryuo but not Adcoa (since Zoro didn't rseme to remember it and lacks COc.
I guess Mihawk doesn't have a Black Blade either because Zoro didn't know about them.
:seriously:

the 'who' being underestimated isn't explicitly mentioned so you have to go by context, she says that line after Zoro's attack which cuts the Oni horn and forces Kaido to dodge, and after talking about Enma, so that was my interpretation it was regarding Zoro. But @ivaannom 's interpretation is also valid and probably correct.
We should let the Viz to settle this.

Boy meltdown would be crazy if Zoro actually kills Kaido.

What would make it even sweeter is if he does it with Wado Ichimonji instead of Enma making Wado black
There's little chance of this happening. Enma is the blade that has been setup to slay Kaido.

Zoro now has complete fire style. The shading of the aura is flame like, not haki like which is dense.
The shading is also much darker than fire though. Maybe it's a combination of fire with COA haki?

This showed that if Oda will choose a last man standing between SNs, it'd be Luffy
Sure, if it comes down to a 1 vs 1, it would probably be Luffy.

When you add the fact he has both lvl3+FS, there is little to no doubt imo that it'd end in a 1 on 1 between Luffy and Kaido
And what happens to Big Mom. Big Mom took a very active role in this chapter (she was the clear MVP of the fight), and she needs to be removed. I doubt Luffy can take on two Yonkou by himself, so I don't see all the other Supernova being removed at this point.

What made you think otherwise? If anything this chapter increased that possibility
Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen received very impressive hype this chapter.
  • It was the only attack Kaido felt the express need to dodge instead of taking head on.
  • Big Mom was alarmed by Zoro's attack and warned Kaido about it.
  • Big Mom complimented Zoro after the attack.

Had Kaido taking the attack, it's strongly suggested that it would have damaged him very severely.

The continued prominence of Enma, the implication that Zoro has the ability to slay Kaido, Kaido's wish for death at the hands of a Samurai on par with Oden, Yasuie's foreshadowing about Zoro taking Kaido's head, and the setup of Enma being the blade to slay Kaido.

After this chapter, Zoro landing the final blow that kills Kaido has become more credible to me.

I'm still not yet convinced that Zoro kills Kaido, but I've updated upwards from my 5% - 15% chance I gave Zoro before.

We have the dialogue for this chapter.

Big Mom: Dodge that! Kaidou!! That's not a simple katana!!

Zoro: Hiryuu Kaen!!

Kaidou: Why is Oden's presence in that katana!?
Okay and swords carry will of sword master, that dialogue is literally given to us.

Kuinas presence is probably in Wado, Zoros presence would be in all his blades..why does it have to be Haki?

We have the dialogue for this chapter.

Big Mom: Dodge that! Kaidou!! That's not a simple katana!!

Zoro: Hiryuu Kaen!!

And? Zoro stated that Kitetsu isn't ordinary either when sensing it the first time. With Tengu saying Kitetsu and Enma are similar as both cannot be wielded by the weak. Kaido sensed Oden's presence, because swords inherit the users will.

What does this have to do with Haki exactly? Swords don't store Haki (or else Zoro would've killed Monet). Especially not for 20 years. It's your headcanon, because you don't want to give Zoro that feat.

Big Mom warns Kaidou to get out of the way. She senses that the sword is not any usual sword.

Kaidou is surprised, he can sense Oden's presence in Zoro's sword.

So are you guys still going to argue with me, or are you ready to accept my conclusion that Enma has retained Oden's Haki, and it's the key to forging a black blade?
Every Sword has people will in it. If what your saying is true then Why doesn't other top tiers turn their Sword black? Are you saying Zoro can't turn his other Sword perma Black?

Rayleigh is more famous than Yonko and admirals
All straw had had heard Rayleighs name at least once
No one knew who Oden was from straw hats

Learn how to read
rayleigh is still alive while oden died and oden is wb #2 only no dumbass havent heard his name during golden age.
using rayleigh famous to rise zoro like moving enma credit to zoro power

cliche Zolo fansboys lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.