Status
Not open for further replies.
The set up was to cut Kaido flame.
Not to for the second attack so is ok.

It wouldn't suck him dry like so far we've seen him doing a proper management.
Yeah proper management =near max effort iitoryu slices. Not trying to multiply your output of haki 9 times to magically make "9 scars on Kaido". He has only shown output this much AP and haki through Enma anyway so it's a moot point.

Wait, are the other SNs safe?

Killer got hit with Indra, but he was fine until then
Zoro got hit with Tenman while being exhausted after using Enma
Kidd didn't have any problem covering from the thunders with those arms but the problem is that prometheus appeared in his face making he saya "Huh!?"
And Law also got hit by Tenman

For one page and half we have only seen Luffy because Oda wanted to end the chapter like that and we haven't really seen how did the others end up.

Maybe next chapter will be titled as "Battle of emperors" and Luffy will get KO next chapter making us see that the new generation lose. But I think it's too soon for that too...

Well, I guess we will know next week...

J

Jo_Ndule

Anyway
I'm officially rating Mihawk as solid top tier
He's Admiral level now in my eyes
He may be >= Fujitora

Shanks : Yonko level , Failed Roger who's more like Rayleigh ( he has CoC ,possibly has AdcoA & FS ).
Oden : Low Yonko/FA level , Samurai Roger (VoAT Ryuo CoC)
Mihawk : Admiral level, Lone wolf Rayleigh . Has ryuo but not Adcoa (since Zoro didn't rseme to remember it and lacks COc.

Oh yeah,
These 5 SNs are officially top 5 SNs. Only Urouge comes close to Killer/Zoro/law at best.
Luffy > Kidd > Law ~ Zoro >= Killer.
These 5 + Coby and Sabo are the top 7 of WorstGen Era , of course with Teach as top1/2.

Mihawk is back to my top 10 after this chapter :

Next chapter predictions :
Zoro reopens the scar (with Killer or not)
Kidd and Luffy perfom their ultimate moves
More attacks from Linlin.
Kaido reverts back to human form and gets serious

See you on Tuesday.

When did I say that it won't make him stronger? I said that it isdrawing out more than usual. I'm also just saying that it's not increasing what he has and that right now it also has a drawback.

Things will be different eventually, where Zoro has better control over how much Haki it draws but then it'll stand out less, like how Enma was just the same as Oden's other sword after so many years of using both.
Yeah I agree. For me Zoro situation with Enma is just like Luffy situation with G4. It bring both advantages and disadvantages to them. I'm looking forward for Zoro to master Enma in this fight.

It was never said. Stop lying. Tengu never mentioned him taming it was because of that.
He said "Fits comfortable in your hand" due to "Familiarity with Ichimonji"

Now what would be the opposite ?

"Not fit comfortable in your hand" due to "No familiarity with Ichimonji"

By that we can see that Zoro wouldn't be able to control it as well or at all if he never fought with Ichimonji beforehand.

Yeah proper management =near max effort iitoryu slices. Not trying to multiply your output of haki 9 times to magically make "9 scars on Kaido". He has only shown output this much AP and haki through Enma anyway so it's a moot point.
Huff's and puffs are not proof of anything like we've seen even luffy huffs and puff just got running mate.

One can't make arguments with it.

@T.D.A ??? Explain your self
Post automatically merged:

Wow that is very different then him
the 'who' being underestimated isn't explicitly mentioned so you have to go by context, she says that line after Zoro's attack which cuts the Oni horn and forces Kaido to dodge, and after talking about Enma, so that was my interpretation it was regarding Zoro. But @ivaannom 's interpretation is also valid and probably correct.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Wait, are the other SNs safe?

Killer got hit with Indra, but he was fine until then
Zoro got hit with Tenman while being exhausted after using Enma
Kidd didn't have any problem covering from the thunders with those arms but the problem is that prometheus appeared in his face making he saya "Huh!?"
And Law also got hit by Tenman

For one page and half we have only seen Luffy because Oda wanted to end the chapter like that and we haven't really seen how did the others end up.

Maybe next chapter will be titled as "Battle of emperors" and Luffy will get KO next chapter making us see that the new generation lose. But I think it's too soon for that too...

Well, I guess we will know next week...
Don’t worry Sanji will show up and help luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.