Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Enma Zoro ittoryu AP is no Joke.. I guess if Ashura hits Kaido, he might end up with 9 scars on his body..:steef:
Zoro was putting HIGH effort (huff huff) and haki into that attack and was still too slow to hit Kaido after a perfect set up by Law, trying to create 9 slashes of that level would have sucked him dry. And still wouldn't have even knocked Kaido out.

And I never said he was fooling around

I said he was holding back
Yeah but you also said something about Zoro not being able to use Hardening on Enma without issues,that's why I quoted you.

If I remember correctly,you said Zoro will not be capable of using hhigh level attacks for some time because he needs to control the amount of haki he puts in Enma to avoid being drained.

Well he seems to be able to control Enma quite good(not fully) in the chapter.

You guys don't get Kaido.He wants to be bested in a fight and die gloriously ,of course he will dodge a dangerous attack,if he can.When he was a fighting BM,he didn't just stand there and waited for her to clip his head of,you have to beat him in battle and kill him.That is why I think he will not be killed(at least by the SNs) since that is his "goal" and villains don't achieve their dreams.
I get it. He was just talking a big game and now he's concerned about Zoro's attack. It was a powerful and dangerous attack.

Zoro is being set up to kill Kaido. That's why he wants to die by a samurai which is just another name for a swordsman.

Zoro will surpass Oden and become the new god of the sword of Wano. It's testament of Zoro's power that he can wield Enma. It's not Enma that does the job for Zoro.

Time to accept that Zoro is vastly above Sanji.
Remember, the scabbards wanted nothing to do with Enma. Kinemon told Zoro to not take it. And Tengu told us nobody except Oden was able to tame it before or after. :steef:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Something to keep in mind is the mention of Oden's presence in Enma and the Enma being the sword used for that attack.

It bares resemblence with Kaido saying that's "Oden's Haki" when the Scabbards attacked him, and Kinemon and the others damage him.

This could be an amped up version of that.

If that's the case, it's a bit more specific of a tool in the sense that's extremely effective against Kaido in particular.

So then making general scaling based on this would be like pushing Kinemon's attack power above these attacks from the Supernova because he managed to draw blood.
I believe the moment when Zoro will cut Kaido will come during Luffy's cooldown from Gear 4 Haki exhaustion.
During that time, Zoro will (alone or together with Killer or Law), hold off Kaido. He will manage to get "the big hit" on Kaido, opening his wound fully, but Kaido will get up and knock him out. But, differently from the scabbards scenario, when he said their cuts were too shallow, he will acknowledge Zoro's strenght. Then Luffy comes back, uses some other Gear 4 form and finishes Kaido off like usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.