Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I've been sleeping on Zoro. I still can't get over how an Ittoryu technique from Zoro has the Yonkou shook.

I think this chapter has finally established that Zoro has top tier offensive prowess.
Hiryuu Kaen >>>>>> Kong Rifle.
Something to keep in mind is the mention of Oden's presence in Enma and the Enma being the sword used for that attack.

It bares resemblence with Kaido saying that's "Oden's Haki" when the Scabbards attacked him, and Kinemon and the others damage him.

This could be an amped up version of that.

If that's the case, it's a bit more specific of a tool in the sense that's extremely effective against Kaido in particular.

So then making general scaling based on this would be like pushing Kinemon's attack power above these attacks from the Supernova because he managed to draw blood.

Law uses ultimate move Gamma knife

Kaido: Okay

Kid uses Big Move in Ultimate Form:

Kaido: TF is this?

Killer uses internal destruction with Blades:

Kaido: These kids are little monsters

Luffy spams G4 ryuo attacks

Kaido: This is making me happy.

Zoro powers up*

Big Mom: RUN KAIDO!!! RUN!!!

KAIDO: SPARE ME I HAVE A DAUGHTER.

Oda/Plot: Don't end the arc too early Grandmaster Zoro.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Hahaha, I mean Oda must know what this look like

Like why not have Zoro do a random ass attack that does nothing. No. Not even a pre time skip attack can land on Kaido. The mans gotta dodge this one

Bogard

You can't win
Hmm looks like Big Mom is much more involved in the battle than i thought from the earlier spoilers. This is a pure brawl battle, everyone is in it. Killer's new attack look very impressive, no wonder he said he was stronger with his punisher blades :steef:

It looks like he took heavy damage from Big Mom's attack though.

Both Kaido and Big Mom sensed the power behind Zoro's attack(with Kaido sensing Oden in the blade), and looks like Luffy is the one who remained standing after Big Mom's attack and is about to make them pay :myman:

But take away Enma from him and give him back Shusui…..and the events of this chapter wouldn't occur. As you can see Kaido and Big Meme are talking about the sword....not the swordsman. Zoro isnt the next Oden.....Luffy is. Zoro just carries the sword with Oden's presence within it.
Zoro will surpass Oden and become the new god of the sword of Wano. It's testament of Zoro's power that he can wield Enma. It's not Enma that does the job for Zoro.

Time to accept that Zoro is vastly above Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.