Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He said "Fits comfortable in your hand" due to "Familiarity with Ichimonji"

Now what would be the opposite ?

"Not fit comfortable in your hand" due to "No familiarity with Ichimonji"

By that we can see that Zoro wouldn't be able to control it as well or at all if he never fought with Ichimonji beforehand.
Where does it say he tamed it because of that.

J

Jo_Ndule

How many weapons did BM see in WCI and Wano?
She didn't even see the Scabbards fight Kaido.

Yes Enma isn't an ordinary sword..it is a one of the great grade swords. Even stated to work like a cursed sword.

However, there is no implication nor statement that Enma stores haki. In fact there are counter statements to that.

And it is quite hypocritical that the same people who claim it's Oden who cut Kaido are trying to claim that it is Enma which may cut current Kaido not Zoro.
Someone who fought WB, Kaido, Navy, Garp , Roger...
Should be bothered by Enma yet she is

You guys don't realise it

This isn't even about kaido cause he noticed Oden later in Enma.

This is about Linlin who fought top tiers yet Enma bothered her!!

Enma is special. Just give it up.
It is a huge PU . A part of Oden soul/haki lives in it thats why Linlin felt it.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
the 'who' being underestimated isn't explicitly mentioned so you have to go by context, she says that line after Zoro's attack which cuts the Oni horn and forces Kaido to dodge, and after talking about Enma, so that was my interpretation it was regarding Zoro. But @ivaannom 's interpretation is also valid and probably correct.
Sorry your translation said him not them so I thought it was clear for zoro. If she really did say him then I can see why you thought it was zoro

How can people say Mihawk is not Yonko level man? the dude is stronger than Zoro at everything at this point and his blade is a Supreme Grade that is also a Black Blade, how can he not be able to damage Kaido or Big Mom?
This is a group battle with all the SN making sneak attacks with mobility support non the less and Luffy taking the majority of the agro and dealing most of the damage.
When they actually attacked Zoro this chapter Luffy is worried that he might be seriously fucked up...

Can Mihawk fly? If not he is struggling like Zoro is here, requiring mobility support.
Mihawk wanted to measure the distance between him and wb and Oda figuratively BTFO'd him by putting a YC3 in his way and having him duel with a YC4.
Sure in AP and AP alone Mihawk is close to Yonko level, everything else (endurance, hax, mobility) seems nowhere near either of them to me.

Zoro was putting HIGH effort (huff huff) and haki into that attack and was still too slow to hit Kaido after a perfect set up by Law, trying to create 9 slashes of that level would have sucked him dry. And still wouldn't have even knocked Kaido out.
Didn't say it would knock Kaido out nor it took him minimal efforts.. but i say if it hits he would have wounded him badly, 9 times.. If not Kaido wouldn't dodge it in the first place.. But we gotta give props to Kaido, even in his Dragon form his reaction speed and reflexes are insanes.

Zoro back in DR:

"Plan 1: Shoot some slashes... Nah, it's too far to be effective. That won't knock him out..."

Zoro now:

Look at the freaking distance which the air slash travelled to cut the horn which is far thicker and bigger than the mountains there. By the way, the mountains are around the 500 - 600m range which is actually even more impressive since Zoro's air slash travelled a few kilometers - you can put several of these mountains within the range - and it STILL had enough power to COMPLETELY CUT THE HORN.

I'm actually very proud of Zoro to see how much he grew since DR.
Zoro cutting Mt. Fuji is incoming!!
Rocks....not mountains lol.

Someone who fought WB, Kaido, Navy, Garp , Roger...
Should be bothered by Enma yet she is

You guys don't realise it

This isn't even about kaido cause he noticed Oden later in Enma.

This is about Linlin who fought top tiers yet Enma bothered her!!

Enma is special. Just give it up.
It is a huge PU . A part of Oden soul/haki lives in it thats why Linlin felt it.
When did you see those fights on panel to determine whether she got bothered by them or not.

You guys are just reaching in a poor attempt to underestimate Zoro. Show in the panel where it is stated that Enma has Oden's haki

Status
Not open for further replies.