Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t it possible that Gamma knife isn’t that big a deal for top tiers?

Doffy’s rudimentary organ stitching managed to save him from it right? Well Kaido has stronger organs than Doffy and as a Zoan he has a healing factor and possibly as an awakened Zoan he has a SUPER healing factor.

Maybe Gamma knife hit as intended and just barely did anything
Mate, you need a reason for something not working. You can't just chalk it up to "Top Tier". Is it Haki, durability, reaction speed, etc... I'm pretty sure Fujitora would not just eat that attack and walk away. Kaido/BM are built differently.

This was my point. If Law shows stronger attacks, it'd show he got a power-up off-panel, because some people don't believe he did
Law already has abilities that can beat Kaido. He can just Cut Kaido with his powers and the fight will end.

That’s why last chapter, Oda has Law throwing rocks instead of using his sword, because the fight would’ve ended there and then

Mate, you need a reason for something not working. You can't just chalk it up to "Top Tier". Is it Haki, durability, reaction speed, etc... I'm pretty sure Fujitora would not just eat that attack and walk away. Kaido/BM are built differently.
I think he added his reasoning in the second paragraph bro. His thoughts are literally right there

I just gave you reasons. Did you read the rest of the post? I said Kaido has stronger organs than Doffy, and Kaido has Zoan regen, and Kaido has Awakening regen possibly

Those three hinges alone can just reduce the effect of gamma knife to barely anything

Yeah I know except that addresses 0 of Law's move. That move is not an internal strike like Luffy. It's supposed to separate organs from one another at the molecular level using radiation.
To add some weight to @ImmaIvanoM its almost as if Doffy had gold organs and kaido has lead organs (I know that's not really what's going on, it could be to do with his tough skin or just plain and simple off tits dura) kaidos organs could be several tiers above Doffy in terms of durability

Seems like fools have already forgot how GK works.... Not sure, but I dnt think anybody claimed it would instantly put Kaido down. Considering that Doffy himself was still kicking a bit after it.

But the initial AP behind GK, only the first part of the attack. The truely deadly part of the attack the overall after effects. Law even notes killing him irrelevant, doffy as good as dead regardless what happened to him.

Doffy obviously countered it, but unless Kaido legit counters It. I’m expecting this to come up during then fight.

still kicking lol
he went down right after the attack and law was so convinced he was done in
here its barely acknowledged from the spoilers we have.

might be time to accept its not as devastating as you claim it to be.

Yeah I know except that addresses 0 of Law's move. That move is not an internal strike like Luffy. It's supposed to separate organs from one another at the molecular level using radiation.
And Kaido can just REGENERATE ALL OF IT BACK... Because first of all, fuckin regular ass strings managed to stop this so called “Molecular” attack and secondly anime regeneration is just magic. It just works

when people stop scaling law as someone that can one shot anyone cause he can destroy you from the inside out
or because he can switch anyone with fodder , a lot of confusion/complaints wont be had.

might be time to accept his power will always be dictated by plot and he will never be as strong as that df could potentially be.
its that simple.
Post automatically merged:

What did you guys expect ? Gk one shotting kaido ?:gokulaugh:
I suppose they expected it to start affecting his internal organs
which should be fatal
but oda has a story to write
thats not going to happen .

I mean they have different fighting styles. It’s not like Luffy learned anything outside of Haki from Rayleigh either.

I guess Zoro revealing that he can copy fighting styles does add the possibility that he has a specific technique he copied from Mihawk but I think Oda would’ve had to foreshadow this for us to buy it. Like Zoro having fire powers pre time skip and saying he wants to learn Kin’emon’s move is the foreshadowing for him using it now

We don’t have a scene where Zoro is so impressed by something mihawk dif that he wants to learn it. I mean if Zoro’s technique copying ability is confirmed as a special ability he learned from the humandrills then good, from their we can say Zoro now can copy whoever. But until that is confirmed as a thing Zoro can do, him having a different fighting style from Mihawk reduces the chances that he learned any techniques from him
So this should mean the only techniques Zoro learnt from the skip are just upgraded versions of his preskip moves?
If that is the case,when Zoro performs all the upgraded versions of those preskip moves,did he go all out?

To add some weight to @ImmaIvanoM its almost as if Doffy had gold organs and kaido has lead organs (I know that's not really what's going on, it could be to do with his tough skin or just plain and simple off tits dura) kaidos organs could be several tiers above Doffy in terms of durability
But we know that's not the case. Kaido was visibly shook from a Gear 3 attack. Luffy made it clear it's only his outter scales that have high durability.

Even base Luffy should hurt Kaido with internal attacks.

still kicking lol
he went down right after the attack and law was so convinced he was done in
here its barely acknowledged from the spoilers we have.

might be time to accept its not as devastating as you claim it to be.
Why do people assume GK can knock down EVERYONE in the verse? It’s not like Doffy is the strongest in the verse or something

Yes, at his fullest. Luffy is the one really fighting, the others are just a support

it is still surprising these type of back to back chapters almost never happened in OP , go back and read vs Kata Cracker Doffy etc you won't find a single back to back chapter only focusing on the fight

or any fight in that matter it doesnt have to be Luffy's ... OP Chapters have always been a cocktail of events and never focusing on one thing

Feel like something big is about to happen on the rooftop if Oda is putting this much focus

But we know that's not the case. Kaido was visibly shook from a Gear 3 attack. Luffy made it clear it's only his outter scales that have high durability.

Even base Luffy should hurt Kaido with internal attacks.
But that doesn’t mean Kaido’s organs are not stronger than Doffy’s. Like do you assume Doffy would’ve stood up so easily after getting hit on the face by Red Roc?

Status
Not open for further replies.